Anyone in here work in Marketing and has any kinds of certifications?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Im in school right now for Public Relations with a year left before I graduate and I was looking into the marketing side as well and interested in doing some sort of online certifications for social media and digital marketing and found a couple online courses. I wanted to know if someone in my case would benefit from doing some online courses on my own time between classes and what not, especially since Im looking to an internship this summer, I'm in Toronto btw.

So farI've come across Hootsuite and Google Analytics as viable online certs that allow you to do little courses with tests but wanted some background information before I dive into doing them :jbhmm:

any suggestions?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm starting Google ad words and some free joints I found online this weekend. What's Hubspots though? :jbhmm:

They have these things called inbound certifications. They basically teach a methodology called "inbound". They have one for marketing, one for sales, and another cert for managing websites. Hubspots a big name in the markwting world as they are a CRM provider and their cert is free so if you have free time check it out. :yeshrug:
Its not some ultra necessary cert like the comptia ones in the IT world but it may help

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
They have these things called inbound certifications. They basically teach a methodology called "inbound". They have one for marketing, one for sales, and another cert for managing websites. Hubspots a big name in the markwting world as they are a CRM provider and their cert is free so if you have free time check it out. :yeshrug:
Its not some ultra necessary cert like the comptia ones in the IT world but it may help
I was just on udemy and came across before I came on here lol.

Imma take it for now hopefully is better content. No disrespect to some of the other teachers but their teaching got :zzz:real quick