Anyone in the Solar Energy Sector / Energy Infrastructure sector?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
What’s the overall scope for this industry? (Career, pay, retention, etc)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What’s the overall scope for this industry? (Career, pay, retention, etc)
A good friend of mine in NY is on the sale/installation side of it and he’s pulling bank. His background was in sales and retail product distribution. Based on what he’s told me the industry looks good.

I have some other friends in Texas and while consumers they told me the same, it’s worth it and people are more interested in it in general since they had those power grid issues a few years ago.

Basically I say that to say this, from what I seen you got to judge it from the local market you’re in. Some are more profitable than others.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A good friend of mine in NY is on the sale/installation side of it and he’s pulling bank. His background was in sales and retail product distribution. Based on what he’s told me the industry looks good.

I have some other friends in Texas and while consumers they told me the same, it’s worth it and people are more interested in it in general since they had those power grid issues a few years ago.

Basically I say that to say this, from what I seen you got to judge it from the local market you’re in. Some are more profitable than others.

It was more more lucrative about 2 years ago