Anyone into or personally know people who are into S&M?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know im into freaky shyt and they say dont knock it 'til you try it but i dont know about this one :whoa:
I dont like pain, period.
I just found out yesterday that 2 women that i'm familiar with and have been cool with for many years are heavy in the game

#1 is this sexy little chick i've known for many years, now. She's not that cute in the face but has a body of a goddess like :noah:Too bad she's a hardcore lesbian :sadbron:
#2 is this chick i met about 2 years ago at my homeboy's X-mas party (i think). She stood out immediately because she had a pair of condoms dangling off her ear as her earrings.

Had me like :lupe: when i saw her walk in with it
At some point I guess she noticed my accent and she walked up to me asking where i was from. Turns out her parents are also islanders (Virgin Islands) so we started chatting and drinking together while playing these weird card games and shyt.

ANyway...before i left she asked for my number aying she'd like to get to know me better. I gave it to her and got hers but i never called. I just wasnt that interested. She's a bit bigger than I usually like'em + i wasnt trying to take on another big chick at the time cause i already have one on the roster (fukking bigger chicks is hard work for those that dont know)

Ran into her a few more times and chapped it up and she turned out to be cool as shyt. We'd chat every now and then when we'd run into each other at other gathering with our common friends but that's pretty much the extent of our friendship.

Then we became friends on FB (her regular page) and somehow her other/alternate FB page came up on my timeline as a "suggested friend". At first i didnt know who it was until i started looking through the pics and memes which Had me like :picard:

Anyway finally talked to her about it after i ran into her yesterday at Java Monkey and homegirl told me it's the other way around. SHE like to be dominated. :ehh:

Any of you ladies and brehs ever partake? Share some stories.