Anyone invest in the stock market?

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
I got money in BP mad it took me a while to sort my account out and didn't buy it until 4.09 shyts mad tho middle of march it was like 480 now it's sittin around 407 and even went down to 391 smh

I work for a company known more in US than UK on the coffee desk as a desk assistant sort've thing, got a family member who trades IPE/ICE EU futures - been doing that as self employed for over 10 yrs worked for some pretty big companies.

I'll always be a bit disappointed I never got to work in the trading pit it's always been something that's interested me

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Nobody messes with Penny Stocks? I wanna profit of Manipulation

I remember making a thread on MGM when it was at 1.50 ... I was still at school so I had no money :to:

I'm looking at Wendys, Sprint and Morgan Stanley

Creeper

Rookie
Daps

I remember making a thread on MGM when it was at 1.50 ... I was still at school so I had no money :to:

Penny stocks intrigue me, but I dont know anything about them and how to research them or even find them.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

professionals dont mess with penny stocks. It's a good way to lose a ton of money. They're usually pump and dumps.