Anyone know this rapper on "Thug Muzic" the reviewer copy version off Mobb Deep Murda Muzik album?

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Who is the rapper that appears on 3:09 mark?? :jbhmm::jbhmm:

I never listened to the full version of Thug Music of the reviewer copy (why should you with the annoying promotion voice ruining the track) :picard:

But now I did and this rapper on 3:09 appears out of nowhere. Never heard this dude before and wondering who he is:leostare:

@mobbinfms @shopant @TheDarceKnight Maybe y'all know it?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Who is the rapper that appears on 3:09 mark?? :jbhmm::jbhmm:

I never listened to the full version of Thug Music of the reviewer copy (why should you with the annoying promotion voice ruining the track) :picard:

But now I did and this rapper on 3:09 appears out of nowhere. Never heard this dude before and wondering who he is:leostare:

@mobbinfms @shopant @TheDarceKnight Maybe y'all know it?
Can't see anything on phone. Will try to check tonight.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: First time i'm hearing this. Idk, maybe mike delorean?

Hmm I think you're right. Does sound like Mike Delorean from 99

They should've cut off Twin Gambino's verse and put Mike Delorean on (also give him a longer verse). No disrespect to Twin but that verse was wack even though Godfather probably wrote it.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Hmm I think you're right. Does sound like Mike Delorean from 99

They should've cut off Twin Gambino's verse and put Mike Delorean on (also give him a longer verse). No disrespect to Twin but that verse was wack even though Godfather probably wrote it.

Just listened to an interview with Twin. That verse of Thug Muzik was his first verse he wrote. Took him like 6 months :dame:
Still wack though :flabbynsick: