Anyone play the whole Yakuza series?

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I got into the Yakuza series back in 2019 with Kiwami. After completing that, I went to Yakuza 0. Finished that and took a break from the series.

I eventually got Kiwami 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Yakuza 5, and Yakuza 6. I completed the main story in all of the games. It'd probably take me forever with all of the side quests because these games are packed with content.

Like others mentioned, it is easy to get burnt out, so you'll want to pace yourself when playing through them.

I love the Yakuza series so I definitely recommend diving into the series. The more you play it, the more you'll love the universe.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Played Y0 and some of Y7. Couldn't get through that sorry excuse for an rpg. Funny as hell in some parts but nah, I couldn't finish it :hubie:

I'll get to Judgement eventually :francis:
Judgment and Lost Judgment is lit af breh.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I got into the Yakuza series back in 2019 with Kiwami. After completing that, I went to Yakuza 0. Finished that and took a break from the series.

I eventually got Kiwami 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Yakuza 5, and Yakuza 6. I completed the main story in all of the games. It'd probably take me forever with all of the side quests because these games are packed with content.

Like others mentioned, it is easy to get burnt out, so you'll want to pace yourself when playing through them.

I love the Yakuza series so I definitely recommend diving into the series. The more you play it, the more you'll love the universe.
Do you think I should play only the story of each of them, then restart and do side quests or play the main story and side quests in one go?

I wanna do the side quests, but I know it’ll take me a minute, so I don’t know how I wanna do it.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Do you think I should play only the story of each of them, then restart and do side quests or play the main story and side quests in one go?

I wanna do the side quests, but I know it’ll take me a minute, so I don’t know how I wanna do it.

Yeah, start with the main stories of the games. You'll end up doing a lot of side quests during the game. You can always come back and do the ones you missed after clearing the game.

raf

Rookie
Daps
Played Yakuza 0, Kiwami 1 and 2, and 6. Yakuza 0 was the best one in my opinion.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I’d just watch a comprehensive recap of the series and play the latest games…and save yourself the money and time.

:yeshrug:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat the og judgement and the Enter the dragon and honestly your probably better off watching it on youtube. There is a lot of fluff in these games.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I played the one set in the 80’s and loved it. I didn’t finish it because it was pulled from
game pass but I will cop on a sale. The game was very dope and I wish I could have played them when they were fresh.