anyway to bypass cinavia copyright protection for PS3

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:upsetfavre:

i know the temporary fix is changing the year manually to about 20+ yrs in the future, but it only works for 20-30 minutes.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Man I've been trying to figure out how to do this for the longest.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States

i know the temporary fix is changing the year manually to about 20+ yrs in the future, but it only works for 20-30 minutes.

Man I've been trying to figure out how to do this for the longest.

There's an easy fix for this my brothaz...

Step 1:
1028471_o.gif

Step 2: :eat:

Step 3: :win:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
shyt don't play blu-ray. :skip:
But it does play cinavia copyrighted movies :win:
Now lets see. Who actually watches any blu-ray/dvd anymore in 2012 :heh:
Anything that is bought is just for collecting. People don't put movies in there players anymore.
When I say people, I mean coli people. We too advanced bruh. We live 10yrs into the future
So have fun talking about shyt you don't even use. Then cry about the shyt you CANT use cuz of this protection :umad:
YOu can't, unless you have a jailbroken ps3

Uh, thats not true bruh. There has been a way past this since SOHH was still poppin (Tru Story)
Rekka should know.. or you can google this/sohh and you should find the thread on how...

illadope

きんが
Daps
Anything that is bought is just for collecting. People don't put movies in there players anymore.
When I say people, I mean coli people. We too advanced bruh. We live 10yrs into the future
So have fun talking about shyt you don't even use. Then cry about the shyt you CANT use cuz of this protection :umad:

Uh, thats not true bruh. There has been a way past this since SOHH was still poppin (Tru Story)
Rekka should know.. or you can google this/sohh and you should find the thread on how...

Not through the console no, you can with alternative programs but thats a waste of time if youre going to do so.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Anybody tried this before:

Go to your sound settings
Select audio output settings
Switch from HDMI to optical digital (even if you use HDMI)
Select every setting there is, then SAVE IT.
Once its saved, it will take you back to sound settings, select audio multi-output and turn it ON.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:merchant:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
Anybody tried this before:

Go to your sound settings
Select audio output settings
Switch from HDMI to optical digital (even if you use HDMI)
Select every setting there is, then SAVE IT.
Once its saved, it will take you back to sound settings, select audio multi-output and turn it ON.
:whistle:

Bruh, you choose to be stupid and your too stupid to realize you choose it :snoop:
See, I'm talking about the members of this community. Not everyone in the world
Not ppl who dont frequent message boards. who are savy. You know, not you (last lame to never get an xbox)

But if you a member of THIS SITE? Yeah, you have no business using dvd or blu-rays.
Unless you was lying when you say "Free Big Biz" or you lying now about really using disc like that.
Yes, big biz.. the others.. we salute these guys cuz we don't use disc anymore
Unless you saying you use them, then you copy those onto disc :scusthov:

No fukk off fakkit :bustback:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
There are 2 ways to bypass cineavia copy protection on the PS3.

But 1st I highly recommend you download 3 different programs to your PC:

A. MKVToolnix/mkvmerge GUI
B. tsMuxeR
C. mkv2vob (make sure you download version 2.4.7, the newer versions have issues that have never been fixed)

1. Remux the Blu-ray rip video with the DVDRip audio version of the film using mkvmerge GUI or tsMuxeR . Most of the Blu-ray films that have cinavia copy protection don't have it on the DVD version. For a full list of Blu-rays & DVDs releases that have Cineavia: Cinavia protection « DVDFab Blog|Dedicated to provide the best DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper.

For the 2nd way to work, you're PS3 & TV needs to be hooked up to an external 5.1/7.1 audio system. You also need to set the PS3 to output the audio Bitstream instead of PCM.

2. Embed DTS audio track in a PCM track using mkv2vob. When you remux a .mkv file with a DTS track with mkv2vob, it will patch the DTS audio Track into a PCM track. The Cineavia infected DTS Track will be hidden inside the PCM Track & the PS3 will only be able to see an empty PCM audio track & you will only be to hear a LOUD hissing sound if you try to play the audio through your TV speakers. But if you bitstream output the audio to your external 5.1/7.1 audio system, it will see there is a DTS track inside and decode it correctly.

teacher

All Star
Daps

can't stream from the computer? I never tried with the PS3 but it's lovely on the 360 :noah:

Daps
Reppin
This is why I built my own pc. The ps3 now collecting dust on the shelf. Only turning on for exclusives like gta and last of us :win: