AOC Picture Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She could he doing a lot better. Crime in her district is way up. In part because of policies that she pushed for. She's also rarely in her district. Probably afraid of it. She's going to get replaced if she's doesn't stop dancing around while the citizens on the ground level are being effected hurt and killed by her pipe dream slogans.
:duck:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I absolutely hate the fact I'm attracted to her. But those crazy eyes don't lie I know she has that :ohlawd: . Raw and regret

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She's always in her district. All u have to do is follow her on social to see that. But @Mowgli too busy watching homosexuals roll around an octagon to notice
So you'd think it would be a good thing if whats happening in her districts take place across the 5 boroughs?

Or do you just get your news from her Twitter page?

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Style-File-Promo.jpg

them-thangs-she-got-the-thangs.gif

Yeah I am all about the professional well dressed intelligent women. Hillary, Michelle, Nancy, Aoc
big breast and assets secondary or thirdary to their accomplishments and works

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
common knowledge worldwide, increased income inequality leads to more crime. has crime gone down in your district?
Where can I see stat trends for a whole district. if we are just counting where I live it's only up .298 percent and considerably lower then it was in 2019 but up from 2020. I'd like to be fair with the numbers here.

The news is saying crime is up over 50 percent for her district and I know my general area is not that bad.