Apartheid inheritant and Anti Semite Elon Musk bent over with his cheeks spread by Netanyahu AIPAC and the ADL as they run Amtrak on him wit no lube

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
His obviously been told in no uncertain terms to walk back everything he said the last few weeks. Or that advertiser boycott can easily be made permanent...

Look at his eyes, body language and how much he stutters over his words.

:hubie:

That’s the plan. I’m sure Israel won’t stop at Palestine either. They’ll want to change the whole ME.

Good luck.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

He’s been saying this shyt for the longest.

Jews in powerful positions, powerful Jewish organisations all hell bent on making sure no-one can legitimately critique Israel. Plus they’re hell bent on linking all Jews to Israel’s actions even though there are many who don’t subscribe to their madness.

It’s literally all there for the world to see but because some German dikkhead with a small moustache wanted them exterminated that means the world should turn their gaze. Pure madness.

Everything is Hamas. Everything is anti-Semitic. Jews are the chosen people.

Everyone sees this as with the worldwide protests but all the leaders are on one mind. Israel can do no wrong and Israel can’t be weakened. Funny thing that’s exactly what’s happening.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
his nazi 4ch*n fans bout to turn on him too, fukking autistic nerd gonna be getting bullied by all sides, twitter blue membership bout to drop off by 90% :mjlol:

bow down boer
full
Great MILL STONE!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The day America no longer has any use for Israel the new Hitler is going to be something else.