Apollo Crews relegated to NXT

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So far it's a one time thing. Until they use him more than once like Tyler I wouldn't be to sure about this.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
He’s just corny, even when he tried to have more edge, it came off wack. And he doesn’t have the personality to be a babyface like New day

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
We’re heading into year 4 with Crews in the WWE, and I still have not the slightest clue as to who he is, and at this point, this may not be a WWE thing, it may simply be that Crews is a dry dude that’s extremely athletic. Who is he? What reason have people been given to cheer him??

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
We’re heading into year 4 with Crews in the WWE, and I still have not the slightest clue as to who he is, and at this point, this may not be a WWE thing, it may simply be that Crews is a dry dude that’s extremely athletic. Who is he? What reason have people been given to cheer him??
It's a WWE thing...its a million excuses for these white cats that don't fet pushed but someone Black lingering for 3 yrs and somehow it's their fault. Make no mistake about it..if they give a f@ggot like Blandy 13 titles and give Charlotte pushes over ultra over face Sasha, then they damn well have given Shelton the belt long before Kofi was shucking and jiving like a idiot for laughs.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It's a WWE thing...its a million excuses for these white cats that don't fet pushed but someone Black lingering for 3 yrs and somehow it's their fault. Make no mistake about it..if they give a f@ggot like Blandy 13 titles and give Charlotte pushes over ultra over face Sasha, then they damn well have given Shelton the belt long before Kofi was shucking and jiving like a idiot for laughs.

While [mostly] true, I still know exactly who every one of those names you listed are, and currently, Kofi is on one of the best face runs in years, being a fighting champion and actually being booked like he has sense instead of being a face constantly made to be duped and outsmarted by sympathetic heels. The reason I said it may not by a WWE thing is cause I remember how Crews looked on that Breaking Ground special when Scott Hall was trying to get something out of him. I think he’s just a naturally timid and reserved dude, which you can’t say at all about Orton, Sasha, Charlotte, Kofi, nor Shelton.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Just have crews go ultra violent. WWE is so watered down now that a wrestler who's sole intent is to draw blood would be :mindblown: The Bloodthirsty Apollo Crews. He could still smile like the cornball brother he is for the creep factor.