Apparently NETFLIX "She's Gotta Have it" is the new favourite show of today's Progressive THOTS

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But once men know the truth about their behaviors and pick out their coded language like "stop being insecure", is when Armageddon strikes. That is what makes former simps into :demonic: figures out there.

Men never will...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Where are those lesbian scenes? :sas2:

A lot of women who are oversexed, always have a few of those. :whistle:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Watched it b/c it was a blk show. Liked the characters. Don't have weird unhealthy hang ups about female sexuality like some dudes here so it wasn't offensive to me. Sometimes you do feel different connections with different men. That makes men feel uncomfortable b/c they lie to themselves that women aren't like them even tho women are humans too. I dunno why some dudes do this.

Yes, sometimes you feel different stuff with different people. We are all trying to find the person who has the most qualities we desire. Somehow as human beings, men desire multiple women for the same reasons. They like one girl for one thing and another chick brings a different energy.

But beyond themselves are ya'll really so mentally selfish or stunted that u can't imagine it's the same shyt with us? There is the guy that makes u laugh, the guy u have a serious connection with, the guy who excites u. And sometimes ur ego don't wanna hear this but it doesn't all come in one package. That's real talk. People REALLY need to get over their hang ups about sex. Also liked that it didn't paint the female lead as a perfect Mary Sue character or as a victim. She was very flawed and irritating in some instances.

Didn't like the agenda tho. Feels like homosexuality is being layered over blk femininity...which is irritating b/c blk femininity has never been successfully represented. The fact that blk women have always been typecast as masculine and now a sexual black female winds up with another woman is an extension of that stereotype. The perfectly balanced partner archetype could have easily been casted as a well adjusted male that wanted her to grow up, instead of pushing a lesbian fix to her hypersexual needs. (My eyes rolled so hard and I cringe at some idiotic impressionable shea butter chick YAAAASSSSSSING at this on a pathetic bandwagon).

Really not a fan of homosexual representations hijacking blk representation when our own image isn't stable.

Otherwise, I liked it and it made me mad that Spike Lee gets NO love or recognition for writing Sex and the City b4 it was a boring show about white bytches doing what they've been doing since the beginning of time. Will be equally irritated at ignorant whites who will see this on Netflix and think "oh that's just a blk version of Sex in the City" even tho Spike Lee came first.
Sometimes I hate this country.

nikkas don't like the thot agenda and you got a problem with it, but you got a problem with the faq agenda and that's okay....GTFOH:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
nikkas don't like the thot agenda and you got a problem with it, but you got a problem with the faq agenda and that's okay....GTFOH:mjlol:
Yep!
What's the problem? It's all opinions in the end. If u don't agree then discuss. But going in circles "u don't like this but they don't like u but they don't like them..." well great. Water is wet. Now that we've established that we don't like shyt, now what? :yeshrug: Or it's nothing either way.:yeshrug:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Yep!
What's the problem? It's all opinions in the end. If u don't agree then discuss. But going in circles "u don't like this but they don't like u but they don't like them..." well great. Water is wet. Now that we've established that we don't like shyt, now what? :yeshrug: Or it's nothing either way.:yeshrug:

The blatant hypocrisy nikka...

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Is it just me or is Nola Darling a horrible, selfish self centered a$$hole who thinks shes can just play people how she wants for whatever. I'm not even talking about the relationships either I'm saying like this bytch dont never got money to pay her rent or her therapist for all that black female empowerment shyt shes on, she literally got herself arrested for papo for no fukking reason :dead: attention is her drug! Always got some slick shyt to say too to her female friends, shows up late to her job on the first day and idk I just generally find her annoying af. Everybody else in the show is cool af or hilarious or both. First time I ever watched a decent series where I really really dislike the main character :why: is she meant to be this way?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Is it just me or is Nola Darling a horrible, selfish self centered a$$hole who thinks shes can just play people how she wants for whatever. I'm not even talking about the relationships either I'm saying like this bytch dont never got money to pay her rent or her therapist for all that black female empowerment shyt shes on, she literally got herself arrested for papo for no fukking reason :dead: attention is her drug! Always got some slick shyt to say too to her female friends, shows up late to her job on the first day and idk I just generally find her annoying af. Everybody else in the show is cool af or hilarious or both. First time I ever watched a decent series where I really really dislike the main character :why: is she meant to be this way?

Yes lol it’s showing you how women are and how they really want to be.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Yes sir!..it's definitly meant to be that way...

she is the prototypical "progressive thot" that unfortuantly many of today's black women seek to aspire to be ....living a complicated life while disgregarding the concerns and respect of others because they are "living thier best life" while making bad decisions....

but god forbid you try to tell them HEY THIS IS WRONG :whoa: or hey here is suggestion...

because they refuse to take constructive criticisim or advice because they interpete it as being SHAMING or ANTI or HATEFUL

regardless how self destrucive thier decisions may be

because they are under the ALLUSION like an ex girlfriend of mine that "they are winning because they have the freedom to think for themselves and not be defined by men"

its sad...and its a very toxic message they are sending today's women.......whom unfortuantly see her character as an "icon"