Apple 9/9/15 Event Thread (iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, AppleTv, iPad Pro...)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:krs:

IT GOT RESCHEDULED AGAIN FOR TODAY

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

No seriously, sometimes talking to these people higher up gets shyt done. It helps having connections with some of these a$$holes as I have about 6 other packages coming in today as well.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:krs:

IT GOT RESCHEDULED AGAIN FOR TODAY

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

No seriously, sometimes talking to these people higher up gets shyt done. It helps having connections with some of these a$$holes as I have about 6 other packages coming in today as well.

Someone from UPS has to on the Coli fukking with you :heh: Is it not in your town already? Might be better to get them to hold it for pick up today if so....

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Someone from UPS has to on the Coli fukking with you :heh: Is it not in your town already? Might be better to get them to hold it for pick up today if so....
Yeah that's what annoyed me even more, why is it in Lexington and I have to wait until TUESDAY for it :what:

Last thing I heard was "We'll do our best to get it out to you today Mr (Last Name)" and it was rescheduled less than 20 minutes after I closed with them.

I've had too many interactions with UPS, this goes all the way back to my days at Amazon when I would have to contact them and ask why the overnight truck was running late at least 2-3 times a week :snoop:

They are literally a football throw away from the warehouse and constantly running late even for such an important client like Amazon :snoop:

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just instant messaged the receptionist to hit me when my package gets dropped off.

That rose gold life