Apple adds Bonnet Emoji with IOS update.

BlaccSunrise

All Star
Daps
Seeing a chick wearing a bonnet and some big baggy ass pajamas in public look straight STANK
I miss the good ol days when Walmart was open 24 hours. Walk inside at 3AM to see nothing but ghetto bytches in shower caps and booty shorts :whew:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I heard Facebook is next

GtgU6Uu.jpg

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
They have all shades for everything except families that’s the point
But didn’t you see my explanation?

family-emoji-combinations-emojipedia-ios-sample.jpeg

Above: Adding skin tone support to family emojis requires a large number of combinations. Image: Emojipedia Mockup / Apple Composite.

As Microsoft discovered when adding skin tone support to emoji families in 2016, providing the combinations required so each family member can have any skin tone equals a lot of new emojis.

The tally for Windows was 52,000 new emojis when each family combination was taken into account

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
But didn’t you see all the other shades for everything else - which makes your answer nonsensical ?

I mean at this stage I think you’re being wilfully stupid about this

family-emoji-combinations-emojipedia-ios-sample.jpeg

Above: Adding skin tone support to family emojis requires a large number of combinations. Image: Emojipedia Mockup / Apple Composite.

As Microsoft discovered when adding skin tone support to emoji families in 2016, providing the combinations required so each family member can have any skin tone equals a lot of new emojis.

The tally for Windows was 52,000 new emojis when each family combination was taken into account

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I mean at this stage I think you’re being wilfully stupid about this

Bro are you dense - they could add the same basic shades they have for everything else.

They made sure to have the homosexual ones though

Maquina

Banned
Daps
they worried about having different shade mythical creatures like vampires, wizards, and warlocks but can’t get a black family

This guy in here justifying because of different color combinations - well let them use the “yellow” ones then

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
they worried about having different shade mythical creatures like vampires, wizards, and warlocks but can’t get a black family

This guy in here justifying because of different color combinations - well let them use the “yellow” ones then
i really don't care about this
but you really don't understand what he's saying?
you would be adding like 100+ more emojis just for the family emoji(one that's not even used like that)
it's waste of time and data
so yellow suffices