Apple AirPods finally available to cop

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You're better off copping the Jaybirds X3, the only factor the Airpods have over it is the W1 Chip. The sounds is not even close.

It's Apple so it doesn't even matter. They could sell feces at a premium, and it would be sold out. The Airpods will sell like hot cakes just like the headphone jack-less iPhones.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Why are people posting in this thread? These are some of the worst cordless headphones in history. Pure money grab.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
These shyts design is trash. The way they work...i.e connecting to whatever device is closest is nice..but the whole design where they arent physically connected to each other is fukking asking for shyt to happen

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I just copped some last weekend. 1st thing...if you lose these you have to be a careless person. When not in use they're in my case and in my ear when I'm using them. Ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes and I had to readjust one of them twice but other than that no problem. They're louder than my power beats 3 too. I've always hated the earbuds but these are very comfortable to me. Transitioning from the phone to the pods while on a call is absolutely seamless. No one can tell when I make the switch. The only drawback IMO is not being able to skip songs by tapping them which does suck while working out but that's the only negative I can find with them.

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
coming up on 1 year since I bought them. I don’t think I’ve use a pair of headphones more :wow:

except maybe my old Sony MDR’s from high school

these AirPods just too convenient.

This is an undeniable L for Apple.

The first time the masses will reject something of theres en mass in a long time

they sold like a milli alone in the US breh. apple the goat for redefining markets.