Apple announce Iphone5s Nexus edition

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
and thats a bad thing how? :rudy:

apple fell off big time. eh i stopped using that crappy os/phone after the iphone 4. there's nothing that appeals to me because I've already experienced all these "new features" 3+ years ago. Why don't they contribute new ideas?

i remember when they first introduced the Notification Center...lol I was like uhh i been usin this for like almost 2 years. They actually used the exact same code from the jailbreak app. I think they hired the guy who made it.

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
iso-vs-android.jpg

:patrice::shaq2::pachaha:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Wait a minute..lemme get this right. After years of you fakkit iStans bashing Samsung for
"copying" iOS yall are praising this shyt? :patrice:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Listen,

I love my HTC One. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend that Google didn't jack a bunch of iOS features during their last keynote.

- Geofencing and the location API was something Apple had for awhile
- They copied Game Center
- They finally got their own IDE that rivals Apple's XCode
- They copied the optimized for tablet aspect of the store after bragging for YEARS that app scaling is the better way to go
- they copied iClouds synchronization features
- Google Now is pretty much Siri
- App details and notifications syncing across devices like iCloud's Dev API
- Cloud Messaging that synchs across devices similar to iMessage

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Listen,

I love my HTC One. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend that Google didn't jack a bunch of iOS features during their last keynote.

- Geo Fencing
- They copied Game Center
- They copied XCode
- They copied the optimized for tablet aspect of the store after bragging for YEARS that app scaling is the better way to go
- they copied iClouds synchronization features
- Google Now is pretty much Siri
- They copied the app synching across different devices
- They copied iMessage with their cloud messaging

There was more. I just don't feel like finding the I/O thread

Google Now is a much better feature than Siri. Besides, there have been apps on the market way before Siri even came about

How have they copied iCloud when we've had shyt like Drive for ages now?

App syncing across devices is copied now? :lupe:

iMessage wasnt copied either...they upgraded shytty ass Gtalk. It doesnt have SMS function

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Google Now is a much better feature than Siri. Besides, there have been apps on the market way before Siri even came about

How have they copied iCloud when we've had shyt like Drive for ages now?

App syncing across devices is copied now? :lupe:

iMessage wasnt copied either...they upgraded shytty ass Gtalk. It doesnt have SMS function

But what you're not realizing is that the Google elements that Apple supposedly copied were around before Android used them too :gladbron: So you can't say one copied, but the other didn't

Point by Point:

- Google Drive never held App data for synching across devices. That's something that's new and recent. I never said Google Drive wasn't around for
storage and backup.

- Name a place where Apps downloads were synched across devices (tablets, phones) before iOS...I'll wait.......most platforms didn't even have the ecosystem to even consider such a feature before Apple.

- GTalk is synchronized messaging across Android platforms. That's what iMessage is. Google has promised SMS integration soon. Which will make it a wholesale copy of iMessage.

- Oh and if you think that Google Now wasn't influenced or has nothing to do with Siri then I just don't know what else to say

Google played catch up to Apple. Just like Apple did before and is doing now. It's simple. It's competition.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
@Ayo already said hes ditching his HTC ONE and jumping back to Apple in September :smugfavre:

Playing both sides shyt I don't like :smh:

Dependent on me getting rid of my car and copping something with the iOS integration.

Otherwise I'll have to wait and consider iPhone 6.

I love my HTC One. But I also can't live without my Macbook Pro and my iPad 2 and iPad Mini and AppleTV.

Last edited by a moderator:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dependent on me getting rid of my car and copping something with the iOS integration.

I love my HTC One. But I also can't live without my Macbook Pro and my iPad 2 and iPad Mini and AppleTV.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY[/ame]

:wtb:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
But what you're not realizing is that the Google elements that Apple supposedly copied were around before Android used them too :gladbron: So you can't say one copied, but the other didn't

Point by Point:

- Google Drive never held App data for synching across devices. That's something that's new and recent. I never said Google Drive wasn't around for
storage and backup.

- Name a place where Apps downloads were synched across devices (tablets, phones) before iOS...I'll wait.......most platforms didn't even have the ecosystem to even consider such a feature before Apple.

- GTalk is synchronized messaging across Android platforms. That's what iMessage is. Google has promised SMS integration soon. Which will make it a wholesale copy of iMessage.

- Oh and if you think that Google Now wasn't influenced or has nothing to do with Siri then I just don't know what else to say

Google played catch up to Apple. Just like Apple did before and is doing now. It's simple. It's competition.

I had a long reply halfway typed, but theres no point. We could literally go on for days in a back and forth.

Fact remains is that iSheep shytted on Samsung for the same thing theyre praising Apple for now

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston

Why the fukk you got an iPad and a mini?