Apple has been dethroned. Google is now the world's most valuable company

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:yeshrug: Not surprised, in the digital world "search" is the new "gasoline" and "service" is the new "product" ......that shyt underpins everything and google does both :francis:
After that you can spiderweb & diversify into all kinds services. That ad revenue will always be there to fertilize any seed :ohhh: .................................:feedme:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ohhh: Didn't think Apple would ever be dethroned honestly. But I figured if it had to be anybody it would be either Google or Facebook :ehh:
Facebook? :mjlol:
c'mon son... I wouldn't put up companies with perceived values that make nothing against companies with real assets.

That's why Facebook had been diversifying. They were dependend on advertising for the most part in the beginning. Google and Apple have actual products with a tangible not perceived value

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Facebook? :mjlol:
c'mon son... I wouldn't put up companies with perceived values that make nothing against companies with real assets.

That's why Facebook had been diversifying. They were dependend on advertising for the most part in the beginning. Google and Apple have actual products with a tangible not perceived value

Umm. 90% of Google's revenue comes from advertising. No different from Facebook.

The ad industry is worth over $200 billion, Facebook and Google will likely be well above Apple in worth by the next decade. Amazon is also not far behind either.

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
It was only a matter of time. Google has untapped businesses like self driving cars, Artifical Intelligence, Fiber, Nest, and they still have yet to take full advantage of mobile ads in Android.

Apple on the other hand, is completely dependent on the iPhone. And even their sales are starting to slow down in growth according to last week's earnings.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
c-walk-o.gif

:lolbron: #GSDG

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Too bad android is still lagging trash with poor user experience in 2016.

Apple has like 90% of profits in smartphone market.

Android devices are still go to trash for poor people.

#premiumfeel

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Umm. 90% of Google's revenue comes from advertising. No different from Facebook.

The ad industry is worth over $200 billion, Facebook and Google will likely be well above Apple in worth by the next decade. Amazon is also not far behind either.
Yeah but Facebook unlike google was affected by the fact that people use their site more on mobile devices than desktop and laptops. Their advertising revenue was affected by this shift in how their service is used. Hence the stock price drop when it went pubic. Then they started buying into other business areas to diversify as a result.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Too bad android is still lagging trash with poor user experience in 2016.

Apple has like 90% of profits in smartphone market.

Android devices are still go to trash for poor people.

#premiumfeel
Majority of the people in the world are poor people... Android has plenty of cheap devices so that's a logical win

Lol at feeling special because you bought into the hype of a status symbol. Clown status