Apple Special Event Official Thread 9/10/19

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Trade war won't affect their pricing, since flash storage is cheaper now. They're saving 12% on manufacturing costs, so they're gonna absorb the tariff.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Man I hope they go to USB-C on the iPhones this year. Would make my life so much simpler. I hope we are surprised but all the "insiders" keep saying this year will be a boring refresh and next year a completely new design iPhone will drop. But I feel like they say that every year. I'm still rocking an 8 plus for personal and XS Max for work. TBH I miss having a home button. Face ID is cool but IDK.
If they fukk around and get that in screen Touch ID working :noah:

I want them to either do some dope shyt with the Touch Bar or drop it completely. That shyt has been useless for me.

I want them to get back into the networking game. My airport express needs a refresh. They jumped out at the worst time in my opinion. everybody coming out with new mesh setups and apple could slide right back in.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
In for Black AirPods
When they announce new phones, how big of a drop do you expect older models fall to? I have a 7+ that I might hold on to til next year. I don’t want to buy new phones anymore, I just buy the next tier up and sit my ass in the corner.
What they do now is discontinue the old models. For example they discontinued the x when they announced XS. But the other stores follow the model of reducing the price by $50 or 100 for the last model. The later the year the more the price is reduced.
Wait until Black Friday and you’ll probably see get this model for free type deals.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I said it before in other threads, skip the entire lineup this year unless your shyt completely broke and you really need a replacement.

Macbook keyboard getting unfukked next year with an all new generation(this years still the 2015 gen).

Iphone getting redesigned next year plus gonna have a 5 nm chip.

Apple watch is a tossup next year for the series 6 but we know this years 5 is a small s style update compared to the series 4.

No big changes with ipads this year.

2020 is the year to upgrade your apple shyt.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Still use my 7plus from january 2017

As a matter of facts of life... Im typing this post on an ipad 3 from march 2012 purchase date.

And im about to walk my dog in abit while using an ipod nano from june 2010 cop date.

Peeps can shiit on apple... But that shiit got that lasting duration on full effeck mode.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Still use my 7plus from january 2017

As a matter of facts of life... Im typing this post on an ipad 3 from march 2012 purchase date.

And im about to walk my dog in abit while using an ipod nano from june 2010 cop date.

Peeps can shiit on apple... But that shiit got that lasting duration on full effeck mode.

Hence no need to upgrade.