APPLE TAKES AWAY ability to share files over in CHINA..GET BACK TO WORK THEY SAYING

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So basically Elon is scared Apple will pull twitter from the app store so he is attacking them head on :russ:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Turn Twitter into some right wing shytstain on the blackweb and be surprised when Apple of all companies hit the :camby:brehs

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
So basically Elon is scared Apple will pull twitter from the app store so he is attacking them head on :russ:
This is the equalivent of them images in China of that one little dude standing in front of all them tanks

Apple removing Twitter from the App Store would be a cripple move. They’d survive, but it would hurt like hell. He need to play nice.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so can we discuss why coli bros keep posting alt right twitter accounts on here?

:dahell:

Maga sympathizer, nationalist, pizza gate pusher, uses based in the 4cac way

you guys post multiple of these twitter users here daily. your algorithms are snitching and we need answers.

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I think the airdrop limitation was happening before the protests. I’ll look for the article.

Edit: nope I was wrong about the reason

“the changes to AirDrop in China are due to the fact that protesters in the country had been using the feature to spread posters opposing Xi Jinping and the Chinese government”

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These corporations will bow down to communism as long as it means they get access to that 1 billion+ people market. There are even 'Chinese police stations' secretly operating in the US supposedly