Apple TV streaming service

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Second season of Truth be told just as messing as the first. I showed it to my Mom a few days ago and she's all caught up, my Mom hates every new show including perry mason last year

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'll say this again. apple tv+ continues to be a wasteland. I'm currently watching the morning show, but me using that app is few and far between.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'll say this again. apple tv+ continues to be a wasteland. I'm currently watching the morning show, but me using that app is few and far between.

interesting, how long have you had it? I’ve only had it couple of months but I’ve been kind of impressed. I’m currently watching the Morning Show too. Ted Lasso was cool, Foundation seems promising. Looking forward to Invasion and Swagger. It’s not competing with Netflix or HBO Max yet, but I feel like it’s much better than Disney+

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
interesting, how long have you had it? I’ve only had it couple of months but I’ve been kind of impressed. I’m currently watching the Morning Show too. Ted Lasso was cool, Foundation seems promising. Looking forward to Evolution and Swagger. It’s not competing with Netflix or HBO Max yet, but I feel like it’s much better than Disney+

hulu and amazon are the streaming services I watch most.

but apple tv+ has very little. I watch mythic quest, I watched the movie the banker, and I watch the morning show. I haven't seen anything else on apple tv+. I tried to watch "see", but I got bored with it. I got it for free about 2 years ago cuz I bought an apple watch, and I still have it now, cuz I have an apple one subscription and its included in the bundle.