Apple WWDC 2023: VR headset to be announced

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've also come to realize 4K isn't the pinnacle. I mean it is really clear on the Vision Pro, but if it was 8K, it would be like I was looking without a device in front of my face.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My only complaints at the moment are that it is hard to adjust video locations, the battery life, and 4K not being 8K. shyt is damn impressive though. I'm about to jump on it again and watch some Apple TV shows. Walking around my house with screens throughout the place is fukking amazing. The sound quality is alright for a pair of VR glasses, equivalent to the Quest 3 (maybe a bit better), but it could still be better. And no Google suite is pissing me off. I tried to import my Chrome bookmarks and passwords, but there doesn't appear to be a way to do that in Safari for the Vision yet. If I could do that, I'd be real happy

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I've also come to realize 4K isn't the pinnacle. I mean it is really clear on the Vision Pro, but if it was 8K, it would be like I was looking without a device in front of my face.
The Vision Pro's displays are excellent. The video passthru is lacking due to the lower quality cameras.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Vision Pro's displays are excellent. The video passthru is lacking due to the lower quality cameras.
I’m typing on it right now. Maybe the pass through is the problem. They need true 4K or 8k for the pass through because it is so important to the device. That’s my biggest complaint.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not having Chrome on this Vision Pro is a big complaint. I realize Google doesn’t want to help out their competitor, but using The Coli off the Safari is terrible with the ads and what not. And not being able to import my bookmarks and passwords. I mean, I entered them all by hand, but it was annoying :yeshrug:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Not having Chrome on this Vision Pro is a big complaint. I realize Google doesn’t want to help out their competitor, but using The Coli off the Safari is terrible with the ads and what not. And not being able to import my bookmarks and passwords. I mean, I entered them all by hand, but it was annoying :yeshrug:
Safari on AVP doesn’t let you use plugins/ad block?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just did FaceTime with my Dad an hour ago with my Vision Pro. He said he forgot he was talking to an avatar. He said my eye movements, mouth, eyebrows and everything synced perfectly, and I looked pretty clear. Apple really hit it out of the park with this. :wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
One complaint though is that the windows don't save once you turn the device off and then turn it back on again. I understand why, because of the tech, but it would be nice if I didn't have to open up new screens again every time. It's not a big deal, it only takes a few seconds to open everything up again, but it would be nice.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I use safari on iphone and macbook and get no ads on this site using ublock origin.

however, I cannot get it to work properly on my ipad, which is quite annoying.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Adblock Pro works fine with Safari. I have it on my Air and MBP, no issues whatsoever.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m still liking the Vision Pro, but I wish the pass through cameras weren’t 1080p (or less). We need that true 4K pass through. I’d imagine they’ll fix that in future revisions