Apple's WWDC 2019 | June 3 -7

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I still don't get this iPad is a desktop hype when Surfaces exist. No doubt Apple gives the best tablet expierence but come on.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
I still don't get this iPad is a desktop hype when Surfaces exist. No doubt Apple gives the best tablet expierence but come on.

I got both. I fukk with the iPad pro :yeshrug: Ultimately, the surface still suffers from Windows and bloat. It’s not instant on. It doesn’t have a cell connection (maybe you can get one with it but mine doesn’t), and the touch response is not as good.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I got both. I fukk with the iPad pro :yeshrug: Ultimately, the surface still suffers from Windows and bloat. It’s not instant on. It doesn’t have a cell connection (maybe you can get one with it but mine doesn’t), and the touch response is not as good.

I Sold my Surface Pro 4 and got the new iPad Pro.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just upgraded to ios 13 beta 3 and it's pretty stable. I didn't wanna fukk with the previous versions cuz they were buggy. so far this isn't at all.

also, the dark mode is :ohlawd:

needed that to go with the dark mode on my macbook.

3D touch's days have to be numbered cuz you can use the haptic touch on a lot of the native apple apps just like 3D force touch. I have an XR, so it's good to get this functionality back.