Apps + Programs for Small Businesses

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does anyone know of any apps or programs that are sort of like a public drive where multiple people can log in, and make edits or e-sign documents?

I’m thinking of Google Drive for documents. But I’m looking at something like a task list where everyone can see what they need to do by the end of the week.

Right now there’s 4 members and if we need something signed ASAP it’s a shyt show. One person will print it out, sign it, scan it back then email it to the next guy:snoop:there has to be a better & more efficient way.

And for tasking we have a text message group with the four of us. Again a shyt show. Bc we all work, but some work the night shift and we’re all in different time zones. I’m looking for a program where we can all log in w/the same credentials and look at our tasking for the week.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Like @Rawtid said Docusign is great for esignatures. I use it for work when I need tk sign something and can't make it to the office.

Google Drive
will work for documents but its a bad idea to use one account. Instead just the document with everyone and give them permission to edit it. This way you can track who makes what changes.

If all you are looking for is a simple todo list you can use Google Keep and just share the list. If you are looking more for a project management tool then take a look at Trello.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Like @Rawtid said Docusign is great for esignatures. I use it for work when I need tk sign something and can't make it to the office.

Google Drive
will work for documents but its a bad idea to use one account. Instead just the document with everyone and give them permission to edit it. This way you can track who makes what changes.

If all you are looking for is a simple todo list you can use Google Keep and just share the list. If you are looking more for a project management tool then take a look at Trello.
Appreciate everyone’s input. AdobeSign worked well the other day, and only one person had to pay for the program.