Aqua-Man moves back in after 1 month of separation, monogamy gang

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
This Geico caveman looking ass nikka is a whole movie star and nikkas really in here on some, “he found out how hard it was for him out here” Y’all crazy as hell

He got all these women he can smash for sure, but a lot of them may also be tryna run game on some
EFB49-C70-B510-4-F12-803-B-FA7-E909-BB66-F.png

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
damn i didnt know they have been married for that long
was ready to clown him for wifing a 54 year old bytch after blowing up

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He got all these women he can smash for sure, but a lot of them may also be tryna run game on some
EFB49-C70-B510-4-F12-803-B-FA7-E909-BB66-F.png

Being married = dealing with your wife running game for life though. I’m not even saying that he simply just don’t miss his wife and went back home. But not because it “rough out here for him” That shyt is preposterous lol

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Humans weren't meant to be monogamous..especially men with resources like Mamoa. Dude has plenty of women who can fulfill his needs and he has the means to provide for them.

In that day, seven women will take hold of one man and say, 'We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!' " - Isaiah 4:1

Some of us are given the blessing of having more than one wife.

It's all over the Bible and biblically there was no end to being allowed to have more than One wife.

"But having 2 wives causes problems"

"Most men can't handle 1 woman:wrist: "

If you're equally yoked on the same page and marry who you believe God is telling you to then its much easier doing it.

With that said...I'm not marrying...I'm selfish and want to accomplish shyt..but monogamy wasn't meant for some.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
my man got his dikk wet for 30 days, fukked all them hoes and then went back to a sure thing. Can't find love when you that kind of high value man in Hollywood. In the end having someone who you can have a deep and serious talk with is worth more then running threw hoes

at least he took a month :lolbron: he can go back and be like we weren't together :yeshrug: