tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Sorry to revive this thread. I finally watched this last weekend. Honestly i liked this better than Wonder Woman, and i ain`t watch Justice League. This movie was a 7.9, possibly 8 out of 10. It`s a very entertaining watch. Especially watching with others.

I watched the 4k UHD Blu ray (not streaming) and the visuals is ridiculously good. The black bar scenes are cool, but them full screen IMAX scenes on my 65 inch is:wow:

These scenes were so crisp, i felt like my tv was a window or a portal. Not a screen:whew::

There`s a scene where Black Manta i can`t find where he`s stuck at sea, and Orm and his boys paid him for his troubles, and he said fukk the money, i want Aquaman. That shyt looked INSANE

Anytime someone entered that sunken ship, and every time they`re in it looked incredible to. So Crispyyy:noah:and no black bars :noah:all the kingdoms looked :ohlawd:

I went back and watched these scenes on YouTube (not hdr , no 60fps motion interpolation, and in 1080p). The colors alone is a HUGE difference. And again, so crisp :whew:

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
she looked bad as fukk with the red hair

googled and the blonde is :francis:
I hope she's back for part II because everyone knows damn well that she carried the film.:hubie:

I don't know how going through a divorce would make you lose your job? The CAC media circus is so weird.:what: