Ar-Ab: I Tried to Get Meek Mill to Help Cassidy's Career

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
Ar-Ab: I Tried to Get Meek Mill to Help Cassidy's Career
[ame=http://youtu.be/mDxzftKd3G0]Ar-Ab: I Tried to Get Meek Mill to Help Cassidy's Career - YouTube[/ame]
Published on Jan 11, 2013

VladTV - Ar-Ab explains why he put Cassidy on blast in a video blog, but reveals that he's always going to be friends with Cassidy. On the flip side, Ar-Ab says that he's also friends with Meek Mill, who has beef with Cassidy, whom he befriended to try and help out Cassidy's career.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Is this a grown man complaining about how another grown man didn't give him money?

Who's entertaining this sh!t?

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
Is this a grown man complaining about how another grown man didn't give him money?

Who's entertaining this sh!t?

That was his job and he wasn't paid for it. He has a right to be mad. Rappers keep heads like AB around to do just what he did, catch bodies and do jail time for them.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
That was his job and he wasn't paid for it. He has a right to be mad. Rappers keep heads like AB around to do just what he did, catch bodies and do jail time for them.

I didn't observe the context, all I see is a grown man on the radio complaining because another man didn't give him money :mjpls:

Right or wrong gotta man up

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: So Ar-Ab is the fat nikka dancing beside Meek in this gif, right?

rcslxe.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How is Vlad still relevant, dude talked shyt about Ross got smacked the fukk up and snitched :smh:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
so so so, Cass is really a rapist who locked his shooter outside while he hid under the bed? smh

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't observe the context, all I see is a grown man on the radio complaining because another man didn't give him money :mjpls:

Right or wrong gotta man up

Like, I get that GENERAL concept....but if you caught a murder charge trying to protect your friend's life who's a millionaire (maybe?) and he leaves you for dead, can't get you a lawyer, no commissary while you're locked up, AND doesn't do sh*t for you when you get out, guaranteed you'd want to say fukk him too.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
If him and meek best friends why he aint on tour with meek and on Instagram in private jets and shyt with him?

Daps
How is Vlad still relevant, dude talked shyt about Ross got smacked the fukk up and snitched :smh:

He's white. He milks rap beefs til somebody get shot then he's gonna interview the mourners on some...what did rapper "so and so" mean to you?

I hate that fat faggit.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Like, I get that GENERAL concept....but if you caught a murder charge trying to protect your friend's life who's a millionaire (maybe?) and he leaves you for dead, can't get you a lawyer, no commissary while you're locked up, AND doesn't do sh*t for you when you get out, guaranteed you'd want to say fukk him too.

I'd say fukk him . . but I'd be sparse on the details :birdman: