Ar-Ab: I Tried to Get Meek Mill to Help Cassidy's Career

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Vlad still relevant, dude talked shyt about Ross got smacked the fukk up and snitched :smh:
if ross is still relevant i dont see why vlad wouldnt be.....rap has no standards on anyone now even snitches and cops.....a child molester could even become the hottest rapper or singer:ohhh:......wait that happened already:troll:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
LMFAO so AR-Ab isn't suppose to be mad, that he is a hired goon for Cassidy, caught a body for Cassidy (It wasn't HIS beef, it was Cassidy's) and didn't get nothing but 200 dollars.

FOH. Cassidy is lucky he's alive.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This nikka talkin bout I aint have no money.

How bout gettin a fukking job b :beli:

He did have a job. Cassidy's security/hired protection. He didn't get paid for putting in his work

Why is this a hard concept for you people to grasp? Even if you're not a street nikka, it's pretty basic to understand

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
He did have a job. Cassidy's security/hired protection. He didn't get paid for putting in his work

Why is this a hard concept for you people to grasp? Even if you're not a street nikka, it's pretty basic to understand

Not to mention Cass locked the nikka outside after the murk.
now that nikka is the definition of a coward :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is sad. I never seen a someone so willing to run his mouth. Him and Meek were real life friends but you never see Ab with him once he got on but you always see PJ (pmon ) Reese, and Omelly with him ....shyt I see Chris with Meek more than Ab. And I'm talking when he in the city. He dikkeatin straight up and he supposed to be a old head but he out here like a new nikka. Meek laughing at him too.

Hes rght about the Philly rap scene tho.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: So Ar-Ab is the fat nikka dancing beside Meek in this gif, right?

rcslxe.gif

:beli: no thats meek mans leem

they do kinda look alike though :russ:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
LOL at this retarded ass cornball. He's scaring no one or extorting no one in prison for nothing... what a bafoon