Arcadium brehs help me out with this horrid wiring(Pics)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just tried to reorganize my bedroom theater stuff and it's not really much of an

improvement. I'm not trying to cop a new tv shelf and sh1t and I'm not really

coming up with any good ideas on how to conceal all these wires with my

existing setup.

u7bk7.jpg

:to:

That shoebox just look out of place.

Any suggestions??

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Well for starters have the ps3 and xbox facing front. The xbox looks really awkward since its facing in. Alot of those wires could be tightened up and tied together. The ones on the floor should be up against the wall. Maybe you could drill/cut a hole in the shelf the TV is on for the wires.

Wait... I think I see why you got the consoles sideways. Theres not enough room to have them they other way. Honestly the whole things kinda awkward but you could at least get rid of some of that slack on the wires.

(btw neither of those pics shows up for me no matter how many times I refresh. I had to copy the image address and see them like that)

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I think it's those weird shelves you have.

You need to invest in a wall mount, or something like this:

nodrilltvmount.jpg

That way you can have room for all the components and be able to conceal the wiring.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
before i mounted my TV to the wall, i had it on a ikea 2x4 shelves/cubicles placed horizontally. i like my tv around my eye level or bit higher tilted down so it worked perfectly

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
before i mounted my TV to the wall, i had it on a ikea 2x4 shelves/cubicles placed horizontally. i like my tv around my eye level or bit higher tilted down so it worked perfectly

Yeah I like it at eye level. My homie had his way up on the wall and that shyt kinda sucked looking up the whole time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;266922 said:
I think it's those weird shelves you have.

You need to invest in a wall mount, or something like this:

nodrilltvmount.jpg

That way you can have room for all the components and be able to conceal the wiring.
wtf I typed something and it didn't show.

Anyway thanks for the input, I'm going to remove them sh1tty shelves and cop something like that ^^^ since it is exactly what I need. I can't wallmount my sh1t cuz my room was built using drywall from an open living room. There wasn't any support beams in the space where the tv was so mounting it wasn't an option.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
wtf I typed something and it didn't show.

Anyway thanks for the input, I'm going to remove them sh1tty shelves and cop something like that ^^^ since it is exactly what I need. I can't wallmount my sh1t cuz my room was built using drywall from an open living room. There wasn't any support beams in the space where the tv was so mounting it wasn't an option.
Any update?

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: This shyt is over 9 years old.

Funny enough I just removed them from the wall in June when I got the LG CX. I had to buy a TV stand because the CX was too big for the shelf and I didn't trust mounting it to the drywall without studs.
I dont blame ya. The lg is thick where the ports are but so thin for the top half of the tv. I was scared id break it just screwin the stand in.