What should we play next?

• Total voters

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I’ve had this idea for a while and with Resident Evil 2 remake being announced and seeing so many brehs that haven’t even played the series I thought this was the perfect time to start this. Or at least see if we can start this :skip:

Arcadium Plays will be a series of threads where we pick a franchise and then play through them together as a community. You don’t need to play every game or in any order. Pick whatever or how many you want. Replay a favourite or try a new one. Newcomer? Why not jump in now and see why the franchise is praised. Drop your thoughts in the thread, track your progress and say anything you want.

I will put up a poll with each thread asking which franchise we should play next and we can decide together what we should play. Obviously if a choice isn’t in the poll feel free to write one in. Any suggestions on the series is welcome.

Here’s a general list of the franchise so far

yNzI8xx.png

@Rain @GoldenGlove can we get a sticky?

@MartyMcFly @-DMP- @Hey_zeus @Kamikaze Revy @daze23 @Ciggavelli @Fatboi1 @Grand Conde @MeachTheMonster

I’m Gonna start with the Remake HD.

:salute: let’s put the stan wars down and move forward.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’ve had this idea for a while and with Resident Evil 2 remake being announced and seeing so many brehs that haven’t even played the series I thought this was the perfect time to start this. Or at least see if we can start this :skip:

Arcadium Plays will be a series of threads where we pick a franchise and then play through them together as a community. You don’t need to play every game or in any order. Pick whatever or how many you want. Replay a favourite or try a new one. Newcomer? Why not jump in now and see why the franchise is praised. Drop your thoughts in the thread, track your progress and say anything you want.

I will put up a poll with each thread asking which franchise we should play next and we can decide together what we should play. Obviously if a choice isn’t in the poll feel free to write one in. Any suggestions on the series is welcome.

Here’s a general list of the franchise so far

yNzI8xx.png

@Rain @GoldenGlove can we get a sticky?

@MartyMcFly @-DMP- @Hey_zeus @Kamikaze Revy @daze23 @Ciggavelli @Fatboi1 @Grand Conde @MeachTheMonster

I’m Gonna start with the Remake HD.

:salute: let’s put the stan wars down and move forward.

Great idea. Funny enough I actually have resident evil 1 (ps4) and started it but didn’t get very far. I’m down

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I haven't played through the resident evil games for a long while now. This will give me some motivation :ehh:

I'm voting for the Souls series next. I have never played them for more than an hour a time. I think I'm ready to try them again, with the Souls 1 remake just coming out and whatnot.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
hmm... last RE game I really played was RE5. I haven't played the OG's this millenium. they got 'Zero' and the first game remastered on Steam, but I'd prefer to wait for a sale :ld:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I think if you really wanna get this off the ground and have longevity, mainline titles should be done first and if everyone is down add on games from the series afterwards. some of these series are 20+ years old and it would be hard to get everyone on the same page to finish all the games

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think if you really wanna get this off the ground and have longevity, mainline titles should be done first and if everyone is down add on games from the series afterwards. some of these series are 20+ years old and it would be hard to get everyone on the same page to finish all the games
Well the way I see it people can just play whatever they want. They don't need to play through all of them. They can just play 1 or 2,how ever many they want. Trying to get everybody to play through from the beginning wouldn't work as well,to me.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Got the remake on PS4 and I'm thinking of reordering 2 for the Ps2 since that's the only copy I don't have short of 7.

I'm equipped for this and will definitely participate.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for tagging me breh but I'm focused on Detriot/sotc/yakuza 0 until Spiderman drops. And tbh I'm not sure what Resident Evil I'd play anyway.:yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I beat RE7 in PSVR and live streamed the whole thing.
I still have the videos up on youtube.
I've been meaning to go back and play the DLC in VR.
I would stream that as well.
Can't say I would commit to doing it any time soon though. I mean, I might, I'm just not making any promises.