Are any of these dudes on steroids?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A lot of neophytes on here....to answer your question OP; all of them are on roids. You don't get older and stay big/shredded. A clear indicator are the capped delts and huge traps...which of course get so big due to retained water from gear.

Essentially; you can be lean and shredded, or thick and strong....not all 4. Also six packs aren't about mass (naturally), its about having less than 8% body fat....you can google this to high heaven. More plates more dates, and plenty other youtubers with experience for decades can tell you....shouldn't really be a surprise at this point. If you look like a Marvel super hero, you're on roids.
Nope you’re wrong and need to stay off those bodybuilding subreddits.

there are so many guys out here using with small traps.

With a good pump, decent body fat % and angles, you can achieve that “capped delts” look.

Go look at Broly gainz on youtube with a pump and he does mainly calisthenics and weighted calisthenics. Dude is shredded and with a pump his body looks crazy (pause)

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

With a good pump, decent body fat % and angles, you can achieve that “capped delts” look.

Go look at Broly gainz on youtube with a pump and he does mainly calisthenics and weighted calisthenics. Dude is shredded and with a pump his body looks crazy (pause)
You giving these dudes too much credit. I remember when broly was saying he was 200 or 205. I don’t believe shyt he says anymore.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

Broly Gains is most likely using breh. At the very least, Testosterone

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I will say this, Ive been to plenty gyms over the years and most of the PT's don't be shredded like this and these guys have degrees in Sports Science and other related qualifications. Some of them compete in bodybuilding comps and still aint built like this so it does make me wonder.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I will say this, Ive been to plenty gyms over the years and most of the PT's don't be shredded like this and these guys have degrees in Sports Science and other related qualifications. Some of them compete in bodybuilding comps and still aint built like this so it does make me wonder.
Those aren’t really related. Levels of PT vary widely, for a lot of reasons they won’t be built like the guys above.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
No he's not stop the cap.

Anytime someone looks good y'all are like they are using.

Do you even use? Test alone isn't going to give you crazy gains.

my bad breh. I keep confusing with BullyJuice. And my reason for saying bullyjuice isn’t natural is that, he has a pretty decent following, and his body is what makes him money, so what’s stopping him from using?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
my bad breh. I keep confusing with BullyJuice. And my reason for saying bullyjuice isn’t natural is that, he has a pretty decent following, and his body is what makes him money, so what’s stopping him from using?
Nah bullyjuice is natural as well. at least to me he is.

I was subbed to him since he had like 40k subs.. dude blew up quick.

He's been the same size for the longest.

His physique is naturally achievable. If you look at his weigh-ins he's around 185lbs?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah bullyjuice is natural as well. at least to me he is.

I was subbed to him since he had like 40k subs.. dude blew up quick.

He's been the same size for the longest.

His physique is naturally achievable. If you look at his weigh-ins he's around 185lbs?
Everybody can't look like bullyjuice breh, you know that

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Everybody can't look like bullyjuice breh, you know that
Not everyone is going to look the same because of their body type, genetics etc.

I go to a commercial gym and I look better than 99% of the people there.

I've only been lifting consistently for 4 years and I'm 27.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not everyone is going to look the same because of their body type, genetics etc.

I go to a commercial gym and I look better than 99% of the people there.

I've only been lifting consistently for 4 years and I'm 27.
Could've led with that