are Cali females really that chill/down to earth ?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
i know some young cat who lives out in Jersey who met this chick in Oakland from a online dating site a while ago and they planning on meeting each other in person next month. he told me when he met her online, she was mad cool and down to earth, and had similar interests. she a pretty yellow bone chick who going to college.

:ohhh::ohhh: i always heard the Cali females were stuck up tho.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
So Cal Natives are cool but the pretty chicks who migrate there are stuck up. No Cal is completely different, couldn't tell you how bytches get down there

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
So Cal Natives are cool but the pretty chicks who migrate there are stuck up. No Cal is completely different, couldn't tell you how bytches get down there

They're only stuck up if you're ugly.....but remember nor cal and so cal are like two different state's....

so Nor Cal is a whole different ball game:jbhmm::jbhmm:

tag some Nor Cal brehs

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In SF women have the 49er syndrome
bytches who are 4s who think they're 9s :camby:

You see it in a lot of places in the Bay Area tbh, that's my perspective. Women are a lot friendlier in actual big cities like Chicago NYC LA etc. Chicago especially they're a lot friendlier, must be a Midwest thing.

Also it seems like there's a 10-1 male to female ratio out here :scust: so bytches get gassed everywhere they go.

LA bytches get a lot of shyt for being stuck up but I have no complaints about SoCal hos.
SoCal> Bay Area ho scene

I need to move :mjcry:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
In SF women have the 49er syndrome
bytches who are 4s who think they're 9s :camby:

You see it in a lot of places in the Bay Area tbh, that's my perspective. Women are a lot friendlier in actual big cities like Chicago NYC LA etc. Chicago especially they're a lot friendlier, must be a Midwest thing.

Also it seems like there's a 10-1 male to female ratio out here :scust: so bytches get gassed everywhere they go.

LA bytches get a lot of shyt for being stuck up but I have no complaints about SoCal hos.
SoCal> Bay Area ho scene

I need to move :mjcry:

you ever been to Oakland, i heard them bytches be savage and set a nikka up sometimes.

and San Francisco seems like a city i would never go to breh

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
fukk no lmao:mjlol: maybe if you go to Berkeley since that's where the decent black females are. Ain't nothing but working, in school, hipster, chill black women be.

Oakland has the biggest bops,rips, ratchets, and every other asphalt crawling hoe known to man kind. Sf hoes be on that:mjpls:, richmond hoes ate reformed hoes, and the list goes on. Sac has the biggest back page hoes, and places like stockton through antioch has turned out nerd girls.

Just avoid this place when seeking a long term mate:scust:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
fukk no lmao:mjlol: maybe if you go to Berkeley since that's where the decent black females are. Ain't nothing but working, in school, hipster, chill black women be.

Oakland has the biggest bops,rips, ratchets, and every other asphalt crawling hoe known to man kind. Sf hoes be on that:mjpls:, richmond hoes ate reformed hoes, and the list goes on. Sac has the biggest back page hoes, and places like stockton through antioch has turned out nerd girls.

Just avoid this place when seeking a long term mate:scust:

:lupe::lupe: should i warn my homie, i'm scared he might get jumped and robbed b

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
:lupe::lupe: should i warn my homie, i'm scared he might get jumped and robbed b
I think your homie is safe with sac hoes :snoop: most of them are just single mothers trying to make a living. If he surfing back page here then he may want to be on look out the :wrist:ones. Apparently the rate for that is high here