Are Giuseppe sneakers as comfortable as Nike sneakers?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm not just talking about the sneaker itself but the sole. I've had high-end sneakers where the sole just doesn't have the sustained comfort of a Nike shoe. It seems like they're willing to put cheap sole on shoes as mere afterthoughts but after walking for a mile you'll feel it . . anyone have experience with these?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm not just talking about the sneaker itself but the sole. I've had high-end sneakers where the sole just doesn't have the sustained comfort of a Nike shoe. It seems like they're willing to put cheap sole on shoes as mere afterthoughts but after walking for a mile you'll feel it . . anyone have experience with these?
Them bytches for flexing bruh

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Them bytches for flexing bruh
But are they walkable? Am I to seek one of those 10 minute foot massages after wearing them or was some effort put into the soles . . I'm not trying to play basketball with them but will the sole be at least Nike quality

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
What I'm saying is . . I'm sick of fashionable sneakers that have wholesale soles from China

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
As Young Thug would say "we don't stand in line, foreign shoes hurt ya feet"

So if you wanna flex in Giuseppes you have to accept the drawbacks. You think women wear heels to be comfortable? :mjlol: So why would a man be comfortable in some designer shoes...

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
As Young Thug would say "we don't stand in line, foreign shoes hurt ya feet"

So if you wanna flex in Giuseppes you have to accept the drawbacks. You think women wear heels to be comfortable? :mjlol: So why would a man be comfortable in some designer shoes...
These thousand dollar shoes can't have Nike quality soles :rudy:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
my experience with Italian sneakers is that they're uncomfortable at first.....after a month or so wearing them in, they're a little better

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Break them in. I got a cpl Japanese in my collection, you have to break them in. It's because the overall construction is more solid and meant to last longer, they still look almost brand new after tons of use.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
All designer sneaks are uncomfortable IMO..

Saint Laurent is probably the most comfy out of them tho..