East of Anywhere
giphy.gif

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Native Americansare their own people.

New Genetic evidence shows a strong link to Europeans and Western Asians. The native Americans appear to have came from European/Western Asia and then mated with Asian women before arriving to the Americans.

Looking at the Northern European Sami and the striking similarity in culture to Native Americans, I guess it should have been known. I believe that scientists in the pre-WWII era notice a similarity between ancient Western Asians/Europeans.

Also Europeans, South Asians and Native Americans, are the only members of the y-DNA P family.

I was shocked to find out see the recent truth about the connection between Europeans and Native Americans. I also think it's quite tragic that two long-lost brothers found each other and then tried to destroy each other.
They came to America from Asia cross the Bering land bridge, where they lived for thousands of years and evolved into the people they are today. As sea levels rose they migrated into America.

First Americans Lived on Bering Land Bridge for Thousands of Years

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me

That old dude looks darker than a lot of AA. :mjpls:

:patrice:

:jbhmm:

While I should care, and educate .....I generally just let people like this rot in their own ignorance/opinions.
:yeshrug:

To be clear I don't deem them as ignorant because they don't agree with me:hubie: I deem them ignorant because people who say stuff like that are typically people who know the least about Africa anyway. My favorite thing is to take them down basic high school history time line

Do you know about [insert period here] and what happened around that point?
1. ice age
2. Mesopotamia
3. greece
4. rome
5. dark ages
6. crusades
8. Renaissance
7. "age of discovery"
9. colonial period

(I skip the kinda stuff below cause most people don't remember it ...I.E. they don't make many movies, tv shows, games, and other cultural references about them)
bronce age collapse / Reconquista / enlightenment / etc.

Then I ask a simple question...
What were African people doing at each of the times we just discussed? :sas1:

If they can't answer each question off the dome:usure: ...I disregard almost anything they have to say about Africa.:yeshrug:

My position:

When I say...
"American"
- I'm referring to anyone who is a citizen of the United States of America
If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth.

To become a citizen at birth, you must:

• Have been born in the United States or certain territories or outlying possessions of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; OR
    • had a parent or parents who were citizens at the time of your birth (if you were born abroad) and meet other requirements
To become a citizen after birth, you must:

For more information, see USCIS Policy Manual Citizenship and Naturalization Guidance.

When I say...
"Black people" - I'm referring to(phenotype) "tropically adapted" humans(homo sapiens) irrespective of where they come from
I.E. longer limbs to expel heat, melinated skin to absorb sun light, curly to wavy hair, etc. etc.
people-of-nigeria.jpg

o-negro-na-televisc3a3o-2.jpg

9d5b27daaae3b6248bf9bc0901d7cbfb.jpg

f441506faae96ddc6a0b7fd763910e1f.jpg

f2f028634b8d0747de5a4f106556bf3d.jpg

image04.jpg

When I say...
"African people"("Africans") - I'm referring specifically to humans(at any point in time) that derive from those who inhabited(or who would eventually go on to inhabit) the sahale-Saharan-greatLakes area during it's last aqualithic /green phase ...and generally to all humans who derive from those on the continent of Africa(or who would eventually go on to inhabit Africa) during it's last aqualithic /green phase.

Prior to ejection from the sahale-Sahara:
Blench001.png

SpreadoftheSaharanculture.jpg

The occupation of the Sahara was one that shared certain material culture commonalities throughout such as barbed harpoons for fishing and wavy lined pottery for storage.

2515196_pone.0002995.g007.png

ten-pot.jpg

WavylineanddottedwavylinesitesintheNileValleyandtheSahara-SahelBelt01.jpg

These are the people who scattered across the continent in various waves when the desert dried up
(North, south, east, and west)

Climate-controlledoccupationintheEasternSaharaduringthemain.jpg

map_e3_l.gif

journal.pone.0028239.g001.png

map-transsahara.jpg

000.png

001.png

F1.large.jpg

These are the ones who absorbed / intermarried other cultures on the continent and comprise everyone who left the continent during the trans Atlantic slave trade.

I.E. "Africans" is an umbrella term that denote people of a particular lineage (biological and historical). Under that lineage are ethnic groups such as the...
1. Wolof ....who are citizens of Senegal
2. Baka ....who are citizens of Cameroon
3. Kikuyu ....who are citizens of Kenya
4. Fur ....who are citizens of Sudan
5. "Afro Jamaicans" ....who are citizens of Jamaica
6. Xhosa ....who are citizens of South Africa
7. "Afro Brazilians" ....who are citizens of Brazil
8. Kabye ....who are citizens of Togo
9. "African Americans" ....who are citizens of the United States of America

census-logo.png

Black or African American
A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa.
About

That said I don't get mad at them because I know U.S. public schools deliberately don't teach this stuff and their parents more than likely went to the same public schools, so they probably don't know either. :francis:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
They came to America from Asia cross the Bering land bridge, where they lived for thousands of years and evolved into the people they are today. As sea levels rose they migrated into America.

First Americans Lived on Bering Land Bridge for Thousands of Years

Yeah,

That is true too, but the origins of the Bering straight people are actually in European and Western Asia. It's hard for a lot of people to accept, but it appears to be the reality of the situation.

Europeans are a mix of Paleo Europeans, Aryans from central asian and the predecessor population of Native Americans. But the Aryans seem to also have been part Native American as well, which makes Europeans even more connected to Native Americans.

Genetic link found between Modern Europeans and Native Americans | Daily Mail Online

"Great Surprise"—Native Americans Have West Eurasian Origins

Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes' - BBC News

Americas’ natives have European roots

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
The Bering land bridge shyt is an unproven myth, a theory not a fact. Plus the Mongol native Americans that supposedly came from Siberia were not the only race of people to inhabit the America's.

Europeans and the Mongol native Americans do look a lot alike when they get old but I'm starting to think they are pushing this common ancestor narrative so they can claim that America belonged to them and it was OK to massacre the Mongol native Americans.:mjgrin:

EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
Most Indians are black but they are not related to Africans.

Just like Australian Aboriginal

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Most Indians are black but they are not related to Africans.

Just like Australian Aboriginal

:patrice:

:jbhmm:

First off: I have no real dog in this fight. Also I'm not in any field of anthropology.

That said, speaking from my background I have to say that I get really annoyed with the argument in bold above. (Not because it's not true, because it is) But from the stand point of sorting and clustering data(of any kind) it's besides the point or to make it clearer it's arguing the wrong point. It also shows how annoyingly long a shadow people like Carlton c00ns and friends cast.

If I sort/cluster people using gold teeth as a delineator...
Cover.png

cambodia-man-gold-teeth.jpg

11.jpg

vibe-vixen-miley-cyrus-gold-tooth-2.jpg

i-dont-always-get-paid-but-when-i-do-its-in-gold-teeth.jpg

Would it be correct to say "yes they all have gold teeth but they don't all have the same mother & father"? Absolutely that would be correct. But from a dry "matter a fact" stance it's beside the point. There is no such thing as a correct cluster outside of the question of "does it satisfy the delineator(s) used in the sorting process".

If it meets those requirements the next line of questions would be "what will this cluster be used for?"(I already see what it is) The thing is whenever I see the issue of "blacks in Asia" that last part is always skipped in the automatic assumption of the return/propagation of biological race based theory.

That's like telling these people...
Wordle-top-50-of-UN-Declaration-on-Indigenous-Rights.png

undrip_sm_1.jpg

1716.jpg.png

"You people aren't genetically related so you can not advocate as a group"

As far as I'm concerned as long as they don't advocate the busted ideology of biological races and assorted nonsense terms like Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid etc. they can sort and galvanize around what ever delineator that successfully brings them together for a common cause.

It's the knee jerk reaction to the "shadow of c00ns"(which is basically what it is) that annoys me most.

Last edited:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Yeah,

That is true too, but the origins of the Bering straight people are actually in European and Western Asia. It's hard for a lot of people to accept, but it appears to be the reality of the situation.

Europeans are a mix of Paleo Europeans, Aryans from central asian and the predecessor population of Native Americans. But the Aryans seem to also have been part Native American as well, which makes Europeans even more connected to Native Americans.

Genetic link found between Modern Europeans and Native Americans | Daily Mail Online

"Great Surprise"—Native Americans Have West Eurasian Origins

Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes' - BBC News

Americas’ natives have European roots

:jbhmm:Interesting. Different haplogroups result into different type of ethnicities.

Ancestral Northern Indians are related to Aryan Caucasoids (Slavics, Central Asians, Semitic Jews). They carry the R1a haplogroup. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Haplogroups_europe.png

Ancestral Southern Indians are of Australoid descent. They carry the L1a1 haplogroup
Family Tree DNA - Genetic Testing for Ancestry, Family History & Genealogy