Are More Games Ending With Easier Bosses/Stages/Missions?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Notice Some Games I've Played Ending In Some Bullshyt Brehs

Like You Go Thru A Factory Of Guys With Guns, Get Passed Them To Reach The Main Boss And You Dont Even Fight The Motherfukka, It Goes Right Into Cinematic Mode And The Dialog Tells The End Of The Story And The Credits Roll

I Notice Some Games Been On Some Bullshyt

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This has been happening a while back. I remember Ocarina of Time having an easy final boss compared to all the temple bosses you had to fight.

All dem gully boss fights and you end playing energy ball tennis with Ganondorf :childplease:

Phantom Ganon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ganondorf > Ganon

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Name games so i can get at the devs on Twitter.

Warning: Red Dead Redemption And Hitman Spoilers

Man, Red Dead Redemption Basically Ended With The Main Character Opening A Door And Getting Shot To Death By 40 Cops

Then It REALLY Ended When His Son Goes To Avenage His Death By Having A Shootout With The Main Guy Who Killed Him

Mind You, You Can Have A Shootout With Any Random Person In The Street In That Game lol

Also The New Hit Man Game, I Chased The Main Guy To A Church, He Locks Himself Inside, I Plant Ecposives On The Door And The Game Ends With Him Dying In The Explosion, So Weak

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted 3 was like that as well.

Uncharted 1 had Navarro

Uncharted 2 had Lazaravic

Uncharted 3 had..... who? :yeshrug:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the unfortunate side effect of game devs trying to emphasize story so much now. In some cases (like Red Dead Redemption), the ending is good enough to justify it. In others, not so much.