• No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Keep in mind, like I already posted, its a sexy looking watch, the purest definition of minimalist. I tend not to use the word "date" with fashion and in particular , because its subjective and fashion always come right back around. Is it a unique looking brand? Yes. However, the prices are insulting, for the little bang they you do get. Its purely a fashion piece. So if you're trying to save money, get the god tier casio, its reliable, looks great and works with any outfit. If you want to splash a bit, sure Movado works, but so does SEIKO and ORIENT at those price ranges. Honestly, if we're just talking quarts movement and style, Casio Edifice delivers with accuracy and look.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Ah, I have enough time pieces I can’t fit but I really hate being tracked thanks for the suggestions! :smile:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what your plan is with watches but if you plan or think in the future you want to go high end luxury and Movado is just a placeholder, I would advise you just continue to save. Movado is a solid watch but definitely overpriced, better to go second hand with them. For Movado money you could get better quality from microbrands. When it comes to watches though think quality not quantity, just my opinion.

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Real shyt what watches should you NOT buy? I’m talking under 200. I was thinking cop a gold one up to 150. Then snatch a all black for under 100.

I’m seeing invictas all over but is that super cheap price a mistake? I’m just wanting something to look good on wrist for outings and chilling.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
I always think of Movado as the Coach brand of watches. They cheapened their brand by selling for very low prices at the outlets. Invictas are just an econ brand with lots of glitter IMO