Are Nazis the only group in fiction that writers can kill and maim with glee?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If the Nazis are the bad guys you can have your hero FUKC THEM UP completely. Most vicious ways possible.

Even if the story is like in the far future in another solar system. As long as the bad guys dress and act like Nazis.. anything goes.

Any other groups like that? Django used the slave owners in a similar way, but QT killed a lot of "niqqers" in sick ass ways too. And I guarantee you that there are modern American people who sympathize with the slave owners.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yes. I can create art work with reckless abandonment of me killing Nazis...even though visually it's white men being killed artistically, but since it's Nazis, no one gives a shyt. So def, Nazis can be treated inhumanity with no regards to their emotions in the arts.

Now if you sympathize with Nazis.... folk gon have an issue.

Nazis and Pedophiles are the most hated group globally.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
:jbhmm: How big is your dikk, breh?
Big enough to know I hate all forms of white supremacy...but Imma southern breh so I specifically hate Confed lovers and Klansmen more than Nazis...even though I'd kill em all without second thoughts.....The condfed lovers and KKKlansmen dying 1st before the Nazis.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Remember in Black Hawk Down, how the Somali warlord looked like he was straight outta L.A.

BHDAKS-74U-1.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Big enough to know I hate all forms of white supremacy...but Imma southern breh so I specifically hate Confed lovers and Klansmen more than Nazis...even though I'd kill em all without second thoughts.....The condfed lovers and KKKlansmen dying 1st before the Nazis.

It's all the same maniacal worldview.

'I am better than you because of DNA. Therefore you are deserving of death, just for being in my path.'

Black people who hate racists are totally different. Of course you hate bloodthirsty marauders who terrorize your people endlessly.

Nazis are associated strongly with Anti Semitism (rightly so) but they would chop the head off a Black grandma just as fast.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
It's all the same maniacal worldview.

'I am better than you because of DNA. Therefore you are deserving of death, just for being in my path.'

Black people who hate racists are totally different. Of course you hate bloodthirsty marauders who terrorize your people endlessly.

Nazis are associated strongly with Anti Semitism (rightly so) but they would chop the head off a Black grandma just as fast.
Yep. Nazis > Them other white supremacists.

One gotta be the worst of the group and it's def Nazis

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Manson family in Once Upon A Time

Countless goons in John Wick movies

Thousands of Mexicans in narcos and it’s various rip offs

Ever seen an Arnold movie?

I don’t even know what point you’re trying to make but it’s not a good one

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Manson family in Once Upon A Time

Countless goons in John Wick movies

Thousands of Mexicans in narcos and it’s various rip offs

Ever seen an Arnold movie?

I don’t even know what point you’re trying to make but it’s not a good one
He tryna say you can do the absolute worse to Nazis i.e. graphic torture scenes, heads blown off, etc and you won't get think pieces.

I can find think pieces on John Wick. The Rambo film in Burma got hate for how graphic it was.

But Inglorious Basterds got away with how they killed Hitler. No one said shyt.

Last edited: