Are NBA reporters the worst when it comes to "sources"?

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Chris Broussard alone makes it worse for NBA writers. I'm sure a lot of them want to slap him for trying so hard. NBA trade deadline is a headache with all the bullshyt rumors.

Conversely, guys like Jay Glazer & Adam Schefter being so on-point make rumormill great.

I don't even think that Chris has sources. If so he must get them when he is getting his line up. I think he just repeats what that one barber at the shop who never has any customers says.

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam Shefter is the only reliable dude, this nikka even breaks NBA trades on twitter :obama:

Jay glazer. Jason La Canfora.

Nfl is nowhere near the level of bullshyt that is the NBA. I havent heard one dude who consistently gets shyt right like dudes do for the Nfl. Chris Broussard and Stephen A are some fukking clowns when it comes to shyt like this. Their "sources" are almost always wrong.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Nfl is nowhere near the level of bullshyt that is the NBA. I havent heard one dude who consistently gets shyt right like dudes do for the Nfl. Chris Broussard and Stephen A are some fukking clowns when it comes to shyt like this. Their "sources" are almost always wrong.

@WojYahooNBA is a pretty reliable reporter. He's almost like the Schefter of the NBA on Twitter. It's just his analysis where he goes astray.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Ed Werder is worse

Ed Werder stay with the unnamed sources. Do this dude ever name his source.

Ed Werder easily make NFL the worst.

Word. I'm surprised he hasn't been punched in the face yet. He starts bullshyt rumors affecting players and teams that aren't heard anywhere else but his mouth. Usually these pop up when you haven't heard from in a while like ESPN is pressuring his ass in digging something up.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

Jay Glazer I'd say is the best but LaCanfora has gotten plenty wrong

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Peter Vescey was pretty bad back when he was relevant, although it's been so long I don't think he ever reached Broussard-like levels of bullshyt.

For the NBA, other than Stephen A, I take everyone elses' word at ESPN with a grain of salt. The guys over at Yahoo (Adrian Wojnarowski and Marc Spears) are very reliable.