Are the backshots not as good if the ass fake???

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I don't think I ever banged a BBL or surgically enhanced chick..

Seem like every time a good looking chick is posted first complaint out all you nikkaz is "yea but the ass fake :scust:"

I'm like.... you mfs know damn well you see that bytch at your local dollar general in the shampoo aisle you'd be like :shaq: wsup mama

Either that or you're not that attracted to women.

Yea alot of them butt lifts look terrible but some of em :patrice: aye :yeshrug: I'd clap

So am I missing something? Do fake asses ruin the p*ssy?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't think I ever banged a BBL or surgically enhanced chick..

Seem like every time a good looking chick is posted first complaint out all you nikkaz is "yea but the ass fake :scust:"

I'm like.... you mfs know damn well you see that bytch at your local dollar general in the shampoo aisle you'd be like :shaq: wsup mama

Either that or you're not that attracted to women.

Yea alot of them butt lifts look terrible but some of em :patrice: aye :yeshrug: I'd clap

So am I missing something? Do fake asses ruin the p*ssy?
nikka open the booty door n select ya options....ass or p*ssy... eat or beat...

the doors dont do shyt but clap tf

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't give that shyt validation by acknowledging it. There is a weirdly disproportionate amount in my office building, and I refuse to give it attention. It's too much real properly shaped ass for me to settle for that and all the weirdness that comes with it
U work in corp America and the hoes u work wit got BBLs?

Daps
U work in corp America and the hoes u work wit got BBLs?
I work for the government, and yes to my surprise the whole fake ass, man to woman face cheeks and lip fillers are HEAVILY over represented in the space. I will say though, it is all 100 percent latinas. I know what they make, and I can't tell you how it's affordable for them, but they do.......

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I work for the government, and yes to my surprise the whole fake ass, man to woman face cheeks and lip fillers are HEAVILY over represented in the space. I will say though, it is all 100 percent latinas. I know what they make, and I can't tell you how it's affordable for them, but they do.......
Very sad but they can do what they want wit they body

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
And I'm all for it, but not a glance of attention from me will ever be had. I even avoid interaction because that's a real life wild card walking around.......you don't know what the deal might be
Ok so what if it's a good looking woman, and you didn't know she had surgery?

Would finding out rurn you off?