Are the backshots not as good if the ass fake???

Daps
Ok so what if it's a good looking woman, and you didn't know she had surgery?

Would finding out rurn you off?
Every woman that is not a celebrity is dealing with lower tier surgeons and doctors. Even the expensive surgeons fukk up. Extensive plastic surgery comes with a certain personality, and there is nothing about those personalities worth considering, not even as a side piece

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I don't think I ever banged a BBL or surgically enhanced chick..

Seem like every time a good looking chick is posted first complaint out all you nikkaz is "yea but the ass fake :scust:"

I'm like.... you mfs know damn well you see that bytch at your local dollar general in the shampoo aisle you'd be like :shaq: wsup mama

Either that or you're not that attracted to women.

Yea alot of them butt lifts look terrible but some of em :patrice: aye :yeshrug: I'd clap

So am I missing something? Do fake asses ruin the p*ssy?
depends...if it's a fat transfer its just as nice. if its some foreign shyt like caulking injected and that shyts hard-ish, you won't even wanna hit when you see he naked ONG it looks gross...

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Every woman that is not a celebrity is dealing with lower tier surgeons and doctors. Even the expensive surgeons fukk up. Extensive plastic surgery comes with a certain personality, and there is nothing about those personalities worth considering, not even as a side piece

So basically to you, women who get surgery are lower tier personalities who aren't worth your consideration, has nothing to do with how attractive they are. Got it.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I've seen a lot of yams but think they were natural. I wanna see what a bbl booty feel like lol. Check it off the bucket list.