Are the big three better rappers than 2pac and Biggie.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's not true bro & she probably wasn't even a teen when the Big blew up in 94 going into 95. While X's ascension to the top of rap was crazy (50 too) it wasn't the same organic meteoric jump that Big had. People from my age bracket will tell you that
:dead:

What wasn’t organic about DMX’s rise? And it was absolutely a meteoric jump. Y’all Big stans something else

Edit: so now big’s death was a gimmick for dmx. Man stop…if anything, Jay was the one the benefit from that, not X

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Aubrey fukk NO.

Cole maybe a better "technical" lyricist but Pac and Big both made better music than him. Plus Big's flow >>>>>

Kenny I dunno, he's got some good music but I prefer both Pac and Big. I just think they were more consistent.

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:dead:

What wasn’t organic about DMX’s rise? And it was absolutely a meteoric jump. Y’all Big stans something else

Edit: so now big’s death was a gimmick for dmx. Man stop…if anything, Jay was the one the benefit from that, not X
I'm a Stan of no rapper :heh:

You're extremely west coast biased & were probably in diapers when all of this was going down. You're not qualified to speak on this like you've been doing lol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm a Stan of no rapper :heh:

You're extremely west coast biased & were probably in diapers when all of this was going down. You're not qualified to speak on this like you've been doing lol
Please post facts to support this so called west coast bias? Y’all nikkas always fall back on that due to your east coast biases, sorry, I was busy listening to shyt from coast to coast. And I was in middle school when big and pac died and middle/high school when X blew. But yea, I somehow wasn’t there

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
The "big three" is kind of a representation of why hip hop these days is so weak

The best MC out of all of them made a song bigging up transvestites in his latest album. He aint even that dope, he just rambles in different voices and overcomplicates albums.

J Cole is one of the most generic MCs alive and Drake cant make a dope album to save his sons life.

Joey Badass will always be the top tier MC of this generation.
Would say JID is better than Joey at this point.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I’m confused as to why a RECITER is even included in this question.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
not even close

people just rapping for the sake of rapping at this point

technology fukked alot of shyt up in every genre

even production and beat making is simple, DJ equipment sync's for you... people just use basic drum patterns and no samples with 808 hits
nothing is creative or sensational at all.