Are the South demographics largely JUST black and white compared to the Northeast, West & Midwest?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Throughout much of the Northeast demographics seem to be more diverse with filled with different cultures...same could be said about the West and Midwest (to certain extents)...

I've traveled down south before but everything seems just black and white...ya know? Just black ppl and white ppl with barely anybody else (Hispanic, Asians, Arabic, etc)...

Whereas in the other regions you're more inclined to witness other cultures beside black and white...

Not to say there isn't any other cultures outside of black and white down in the south but I get the impression black and white make up most of the South...

:jbhmm:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Outside of Miami, pretty much.

Hispanic population is significant, and in some of the coastal Southern cities, there’s a bump of Asians (New Orleans, Biloxi, and Mobile have a decent sized Vietnamese population).

In my hometown in NC, it’s pretty much black and white. When I lived in Mississippi, it’s pretty much black and white. We all stuck together and learned how to maneuver around the white population. I currently live in a city now that is 92% black.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Hell no, there are Hispanics pretty much everywhere as well as pockets of Asians.

The South is probably more diverse than the Midwest if anything (off the strength of Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and probably Georgia). Even if you exclude West Texas I would still say that is true. Dallas, Houston, and Fort Worth will probably soon have more Hispanics than black and white combined if that isn't already the case.