Are there any good careers for night owls??

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’ve always had a hard time getting up early and staying up during the day. I was wondering if anyone knew people who didn’t work the 9-5 and worked later. Do y’all know about or know anyone who works late hours that has a good career?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Firefighters
EMT
Hospital jobs b
Police officer
Warehouse manager (UPS, Amazon, Post Office, etc)

I used to date this chick who had a good government job, forget exactly what it was. I think it was with the Department of Defense tho.

The schedule was kinda funny and would change every couple of months. She used to do like 4 days on the 3rd shift then 3 days off. It was an office gig but she couldn't use her phone so she'd be emailing me all night, not doing a damn thing. Job was easy.

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
What degree do you need and could you explain the job to me?

I’m guessing marketing or something? Would any degree suffice tho?

I have a bachelor degree in political science.

The job consist in organizing the media publications in order for the clients to be able to access it. Editors send it to us and we use some software and procedures to arrange it, verify it among others stuff basically. Then we put it in the network. So every night we have deadlines for the daily news. But it’s cool.

Yeah any degree suffice.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I'm a warehouse supervisor. Currently at 24/hr. 11p-730a

May not be a lot of money to some people, but it's more than enough for me.

Keep in mind that you will be missing out on any late night party or function the night you work, depending on the day of the week.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Drug dealer

vCIkQtc.gif