Are there any new rappers from Queensbridge that's worth checking?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
We seem to always discuss the 90s/00s era of Queens rappers/music on here but I was wondering if there are any new talent from Queens that's spitting, making music like the OGz:jbhmm:. What does the new generation Queens rapper sound like?

NY brehs put me on:feedme:.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
We seem to always discuss the 90s/00s era of Queens rappers/music on here but I was wondering if there are any new talent from Queens that's spitting, making music like the OGz:jbhmm:. What does the new generation Queens rapper sound like?

NY brehs put me on:feedme:.
I'm pretty sure they all probably sound like they're from Atlanta or Chicago.

The regional sound is dead for the most part

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No.

But you can check out Dave East’s shooter/weed carrier who Jungle just signed to his imprint Street Dreams Records which is under Nas and Mass Appeal. He’s just a super goon rapper.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
THey have a few spittas...but nowhere near the 90s rappers. That Shook Ones, NY State of Mind sound is GONE.

I have a friend, early 30s, born and raised on 41st and 12 and he said :what: "them nikkas old...my dad use to listen to that stuff"

Killa Sha was the last that had the QB lyricism gene imo..he has a lot of stuff that reminds me of that era that I haven't heard yet.

you can check out IG Cino_himself...he's OK.He's straight from QB

Illa Ghee is DOPE tho...he's not QB, but he ran with Mobb Deep and he definitely sounds like a mid90s QB rapper'. He's definitely a decade too late but he's one of my favorites now.