Are there any other stans more annoying than Pac stans ?

SixxiS

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Coli Gang
You mean the guy who hasn't played seemingly any defense since 2009? The guy who is among the worst in the league in the clutch since 1996? Even when he was healthy this year he was trash.
You ain't answer my ques though. Who's better than the Mamba at full strength ?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You ain't answer my ques though. Who's better than the Mamba at full strength ?
Well this is gonna be a long list. We got wade, bron, kd, AD, Russ, Dwight, harden, curry, klay, pau at this point, cp3, Blake, Timmy, tony Parker, Carmelo, arguable uncle drew, Damien lillard, Ellis in Dallas, Marc Gasol, and probably a few other players. Kobe is done. Let it go. He was listed as 40th best in the league for a reason.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least they recognize quality, Pac stans are the most delusional..
Those idiots couldn't even tell the difference between some young white boy and their hero. Try criticizing any forgettable nas album or song and they'll start their keyboard warrior ways. I've done it to PACs first 2 albums and watch ya phone number while not getting hasseled. I really didn't have to go any further than the whole your old droog fiasco to prove any of this but that nas BBS farewell message just might be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
On this board it's definitely the Nas stans. They already have a discussion thread that's 792 PAGES LONG, and they still bring him up whenever humanly possible.:scust:
this.

nas stans and kobe stans are the most pathetic, insecure stans of all-time

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Where are all these Ye stans people are complaining about?

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas stans.

They even have a special holiday in celebration of Ether every year. That's some dedication right there.