Are There Any Real Polygamists On The Coli?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
My personal experience with polygamy:

My first hubby who i met when i was still young but a major.

I found out he was cheating on me. So I told him we were through.

He actually said we could make it a polygamous thing!!! I Iaughed and laughed.

I told him he really overestimated my love for him and underestimated me.

Lets just say after a few attempted suicides on his part we parted ways. (will never understand why people think attempting to kill yourself is some kind of grand romantic gesture smh. It just makes yoi look weak, crazy and stupid.)

I had a low opinion on polygy before I met him. And my opinion of it is still low.

But thumbs up for those who want it.

Divorce and possibly growing old and alone are preferable to me.

Last edited:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
It's a pipe dreams for people who can't even pay to get some cheeks/pipe

A lot of people on here seem to be very pro polygamy so I have to think some of them have had real life exposure to it, or is it just some romantic idea some fonts have of what thay think its really like?

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
It's a pipe dreams for people who can't even pay to get some cheeks/pipe

Wrong.

Not realistic

American women dont submit & Too entitled

Most nikkas aint touching real checks like that

Most nikkas too lame to even get one bytch.....

Polygamy only the benefits the paid nikkas and the game spitters

Everybody else gonna be holding Ls

Correct.

But that being said, yes there are happy polygamous marriages out there. It's a future goal of mine for over rule :troll:
Building my own brand imperially through family :blessed:thoughts from a real African king nikka!

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Most American men dont got the means or the game to do polygamy on a grand scale. Plus American culture isnt conducive to it. Muslim men are HOH and are traditional providers so thats why women fall in line.

U really think some of these simps and male feminists can pull that off? They can barely deal with one woman and keep her in check. If a man can keep a woman in check then he dont got the bread or multi tasking skills to pull this shyt.

The average American male is either too broke or too feminized to pull this off.

If u can do it, more power to you though. Id do it if I came up on some Mansa Musa money.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the fukk wants to maintain 2 households in this day and age? :scust:

cats just thinking about sex when they think about polygamy.....:dame:

who wants to deal with the headaches of 2 wives....not 2 chicks you just dealing with on their good days when you feel like it....but 2 WIVES whose shyt and bad moods you have to deal with.....plus the expense of that lifestyle....:hhh:

nah im good :mjgrin:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The average American male is either too broke or too feminized to pull this off

Exactly bro

If we took the entire male population.... Removed the broke boys... The physically undesirable... The nikkas with no mouthpiece... The simps who think women are God....

You'll be left with an extremely small group of men.

And everybody else gonna be depressed and crying and jerking off in their basement

It would be like 25,000 nikkas probably with EVERY bytch on their team LOL

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The average American male is either too broke or too feminized to pull this off.

super Facts.. I can't even count the dudes who try to kick game but not even having a car, job or place to live. I'm like- why are you even attempting to date if your own shyt isn't together? What are your priorities? and what type of female companionship are you expecting to get without even having the basic foundation of a life's necessities at minimum? I can't take them serious.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I found out he was cheating on me. So I told him we were through.

He actually said we could make it a polygamous thing!!! I Iaughed and laughed.

:merchant::demonic:... the delusion on his part. why did he get married if he knew that was the intent all along, that couldn't have been something that he brought up in casual conversation without thinking ahead. attempted suicide? a desperate plea for your attention from the mentally unstable. Being alone is the much better option..you won.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Exactly bro

If we took the entire male population.... Removed the broke boys... The physically undesirable... The nikkas with no mouthpiece... The simps who think women are God....

You'll be left with an extremely small group of men.

And everybody else gonna be depressed and crying and jerking off in their basement

It would be like 25,000 nikkas probably with EVERY bytch on their team LOL
Imagine some of these female pandering simps tryna pull this off

The same dudes who talk about “50/50 equal partnerships” , “yall must hate women”, “put trust in ur woman” types that make threads callin out GMB dudes...

Doubt they got a pair of balls to keep multiple women in check....

The average dude is a simp with no backbone out here......and I aint even get on the wealth factor. Lowkey to pull this off u gotta be really misogynistic LOL and traditional minded to boot.

Another note too is...most American women arent even worth being the 2nd 3rd or 4th wife

Imagine havin 4 IG thots as actual wives...id blow my brains out.Cant cook, dont respect men,masculine, combative, and ran thru/promiscious...

Thats why they got a thousand youtube videos on why marriage is dying/increase of 30+ single women cuz they cant even get one dude to propose to them:mjlol:

Plus they wont respect a traditional man that pays for everything, theyll think there gettin over on him or “finessing” ....

shyt wont work all around.