Are there any scholarships I could apply for as a STEM student?

Daps
Scraped a 3.1. It's a requirement for the internships I applied for so ya boy was sweating for a bit. :whew:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Yeah bro what are you going to? Graduate school, like PhD? If so I got you

You can apply for the NSF GRFP. prestigious and difficult to get but I got it my first try and will be willing to help you. There’s also the Ford Fundarion predoctoral fellowship. Look into Hertz as well. There’s also one for the department of defense, but for every year aid they give you you would have to work for the government. Not bad because I’d essentially guaranteeing a job when you graduate

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yeah bro what are you going to? Graduate school, like PhD? If so I got you

You can apply for the NSF GRFP. prestigious and difficult to get but I got it my first try and will be willing to help you. There’s also the Ford Fundarion predoctoral fellowship. Look into Hertz as well. There’s also one for the department of defense, but for every year aid they give you you would have to work for the government. Not bad because I’d essentially guaranteeing a job when you graduate
I'm working on associate in programming

Daps
I posted to the wrong thread on accident :snoop: you should check out usajobs though OP. They have a specific section for students and recent graduates.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Apply to any and all you come across. Be better than me, capable but lazy. I missed out on tens of thousands because I didn't feel like putting the work in.