Are there female incels?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Why is this always a comment? Of course. Are we supposed to be with guys we don’t like, aren’t compatible with, don’t find attractive?

#foreveralone

Why do so many nikkas say this as if the same doesn't apply to men? Pretty much ANY nikka can fukk if he's willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel or even pay for it.

bytches actually have to get wet to get stuck and getting wet means they're physically aroused by somebody. And yeah there's lube or going in dry (at worst) but what bytch is actively looking for that uninspired experience??

:umad:

It's the same regardless of gender

Those incels don't want the men/women - who want them

So they write think pieces about everyone else but themselves

You agree it's the same but still made an excuse :mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Probably.

Yall seem to forget its some chicks out here that are straight up fat/ugly/cornball/lame/weird

Not every chick is winning..... some women never experienced the touch of a man in their life.... Pause.

There are women out here that I wouldn't touch with a 50-foot Pole
This. There’s women out there who can’t get dikk
:dame:

I’ve seen it firsthand. I’ve turned down plenty of p*ssy from some nasty broads. And this was back when I lowered my standards on a regular basis

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Nah any women can walk in the middle of Walmart n say hey does anyone wanna fukk me right now and some dude is gunna fukk.

Any man can’t. That’s the difference.

Men fukk bytches they not attracted to every day b. bytches too. So it’s no excuse.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
:skip: I truly believe that almost any women can get a man if she really wants too.

shyt, even most of these incels can get a women if they lower their standards.

Most people will not settle with the type their really attracted too.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Yea. I worked with a girl that was a Hispanic girl that was a vigirn at 21. She wasn't ugly, had a descent face and a really nice body. I don't think she ever had a boyfriend but wanted one.

She was very socially awkward but from talking to her it was her mom's fault. Her mom's had her at a young age and didn't want her to do the same.

The girl couldn't handle her alcohol and got real sloppy touching guys and girls after one drink. She wanted to date one guy from work but he said no after stringing her along. She starting crying at work until she quit.

Awkward =/= incel

I think rules are set up different for women.

Once she reaches 45 and up and is single/flabby and used up she is becomes a sub genre version of a incel

Ex. All those old fat white women calling cops on kids being kids/bar b que

Imagine everyday of your life from 14-30 everything is handed to you. Every guy thinks you are pretty no matter his intentions. Free shyt for existing....then at mid thirty’s it just stops then next ten years you justify why it is happening to you blaming other people, kids, etc. then mid 40s you realize it was you and lash out.

It be like that sometimes mane

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why is this always a comment? Of course. Are we supposed to be with guys we don’t like, aren’t compatible with, don’t find attractive?

#foreveralone
Y'all want the same ones
Why do so many nikkas say this as if the same doesn't apply to men? Pretty much ANY nikka can fukk if he's willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel or even pay for it.

bytches actually have to get wet to get stuck and getting wet means they're physically aroused by somebody. And yeah there's lube or going in dry (at worst) but what bytch is actively looking for that uninspired experience??
Which makes the gender comparison null and void...

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Involuntary is when something happens without your control. If you're locking yourself away from society, that's not out of your control. You're doing that intentionally
I'm saying it's impossible for a female to be incel. That's the joke slow nikka.