Are u a fan of v-neck shirts

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
all of yall youngins are soft as the cotton in the V-necks yall rock.

NO V neck shirt that shows a man's CLEAVAGE is okay. thats to low of a V for a MAN. just because its "IN" dont make it hetero look. there's a lot of borderline at best stuff out that yall rockin right now. recognize it before its to late. that agenda is getting to yall and yall dont even know it. as long as your favorite artist rocks it, you will too. no matter how questionable it looks.

:rudy: at a Vneck where the V is down to your sternum loose fit or tight. doesnt matter.

thats a women's shirt/blouse. they have that V to show the cleavage.

see a lot of yall are to young to realize that the non heteros were rocking the low V's loose fit and tight 10 years ago. that was their style. NEVERRRR. i mean NEVERRRR. inherit a style from a non hetero unless you're a non hetero yourself.

This http://i.americanapparel.net/storefront/photos/detail/serve.asp?media=6456_Lapis.jpg

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/01/02/5/192/1922564/611d4a3c35639afe_julianne.jpg

^^thats who the low V's are for. WOMEN> not dudes.

and again

http://img2-ec.etsystatic.com/il_170x135.272031730.jpg

^^thats who its for. NOT YOU FELLAS

and again

http://www.iloverubberducky.com/assets/images/50-2789fmkivoryramona.jpg

^^^NOT FOR YOU fellas. low vnecks are for women.

dont let some dumb chick tell you"i like guys in low vnecks. its sexy" dont listen to her. its not sexy. its non hetero. so if thats what turns some chick on. something is wrong with her. dont non hetero yourself out, just to get a chick.

:deadhorse:

Son they bout to run in n tell u that ur not "Muscular/Ripped" enough for their liking to be rockin em. (Borderline homo-erotic) When 2chainz or whoever hot rapper at the moment rock an actual blouse nikkaz finna start raiding they sisters closets n shyt. :upsetfavre:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadhorse:

Son they bout to run in n tell u that ur not "Muscular/Ripped" enough for their liking to be rockin em. (Borderline homo-erotic) When 2chainz or whoever hot rapper at the moment rock an actual blouse nikkaz finna start raiding they sisters closets n shyt. :upsetfavre:
this youngins dont know. and actually let me lay off of them. the worse culprits are these old heads. 30 somethings. trying to be HIP and young. rocking them. like look oldschool, you had your moment. back up and let that style go. no you dont have to rock fubu platinum. but i dont need to see you with the fake hipster glasses and a ridiculously low vneck trying to be "IN" style. while you're actually putting yourself INto a non hetero arena with that look.

yall better pay attention. do not rock what women rock. a mid V for undershirt purposes? YES. its like the new beater. because under your collard shirt they wont be able to see your undershirt you have on so you wont sweat out your GOOD SHIRT. you can do a slight V as a regular shirt to rock. nothing is wrong with that. now for the buff boys, yall can rock a tight one of those. thats on you.

but a low V. is :wrist: aint no way around it fellas.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nope. its looks NON hetero on you to. who do you think be at them non hetero spots? a bunch of flimsy dudes? NO. the Cut dudes that chicks would die for look wise. you look just like one of them. dont fool yourself. take off that deep V neck friend.

Depends on your definition of a deep v-neck. Lowest I'd go is about 3 inches below the collar bone. I don't understand what you were saying about the gay dudes. Gay men wear everything. Their is nothing flamboyant about a V-neck.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
havent read this thread but if u wear a v-neck your most likely a lame and deserve this

L.jpg

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so for those of you who are saying only gays where v-neck, they also wear jeans, should that be a no go as well

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you lift, you'll eat real good off them v necks

lol. thats cause the old dudes know better.
only a young dude will be TRICKED into thinking this is a NEW STYLE. gay dudes have been rocking the vnecks for years. that was their style. and sorry to the other poster. "gay dudes wear everything" sure they do. they are the ones who start rocking the super low V's first. is that who you want to follow behind? easy yes or no.

Saka

Pro
Daps
you can tell which nikkas in this thread be on that 90s . 00s shyt...scust at you lames we off that:heh:............................................................................................................................................ :pacspit: