69efd6321cdc2f4f2d5c81d4fe487349.gif

:demonic:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ve gotten used to it, my only issue is when it’s hot out. I’ve seen people out with masks that match their wardrobe :russ: some folks are taking it in stride.

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
masks are probably a good thing given the facial recognition software they're using/bout to be using out here.
That’s actually a good point, people are always taking conspiracy shyt when it comes to coronavirus and having to wear masks but this is a real thing that we know is happening and they do happen to help.

Conspiracy theorists should love masks.

Ive also never seen anyone acknowledge that East Asian countries have been wearing masks to the point where they wear them when they just have a cold and it’s been no problem. As a nation we’re being inconsiderate children.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Asians been doing it (japanese and koreans specifically)

I see some wearing it and some don’t. I’m cool with wearing them imo

Daps
I never say this on here but a lot of y'all sound white lol... I don't mind wearing a mask, I honestly forget that I have the shyt on.

I just think it’s going to kill social interaction and organically meeting people. I always wear mine, and collected some nice looking ones that don’t make me look like I’m about to do surgery.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
It was 92 degrees today and I still wore mine working in a kitchen. I'm used to it now.

At the store I've seen so many minorities wearing them. I'm low key proud. It was mostly white people without them.
It's the equivalent to them not ever washing their hands after using the restroom. What else is new? :yeshrug::francis:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
masks are probably a good thing given the facial recognition software they're using/bout to be using out here.

the problem is the heat. :francis:

anyway in all honesty if people just fukking wore the masks and we halted travel like they did in NZ, shyt would be eradicated, but america is a race to the bottom.

America is full of “ derp derp I do what I want derp derp retards.”

one complete shut down

for 2 weeks

give everyone a week to gather shyt, even have your city map out days you can go grab your stuff by

And most important

listen

We woulda been done, but that dumb ass childhood mentality fukks shyt up
just like my fukking kids, we woulda been done with our punishment but we just had to fukking push it.

“ you don’t know anything “
“ look I’m outside, am I dead”
I’ve dead ass heard adults use this argument

now we run the risk of what people were afraid of

a real fukkin Marshall law fukk you lock down

They gave us a shot to just listen, but nope, that fukking laying down at the beach just had to be done

that walking into places without a mask to start shyt for clout was needed

And it’s all the people worried about it in the first place that are making it happen