Are women allergic to corniness?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like you could be a stand up dude saying all the right things, dressing correct, mouth piece is good, good job etc... but the moment you display an ounce of corny or eccentricity in yourself whether it's verbally or physically a chick will switch up and look at you like a damn lame. It's like you gotta be on code 24/7 or you risk being labeled as a weirdo. A nikka like drake can get away with it but an average dude must stay on point

Thoughts?
Women respond to confidence. Display that and fukk the quirks.

Rawhigh

Banned
Daps
All women and corny like saying pick up lines, being overly romantic, good morning & good night texts etc... basically drake in a nutshell. Chick say they like these things but like an average breh behave how drake would and watch how there actions differ from there words. Women can get away with doing a lot the things men would be labeled weird for because all nikkas want is p*ssy in the end
If a girl is attracted to you, she won’t mind those things.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Corniness is only attractive when the guy is cute.

When the guy is ugly. :huhldup:

& It also can't be authentic corniness, he has to be lowkey cool.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
What’s corniness tho?

It’s not that you like to read comic books and play video games, it’s that you feel insecure about the hobbies and you lose your confident attitude when discussing them. That is what turns her off.

Women dont give a fukk about your “eccentricity” or your nerdy hobbies. They only care if you care.
I can bear witness to that. I like to play video games, read comics, and do other nerdy/geeky things and women with value didn't think much of it. They might have not been into the things I'm into but they respected it because I was doing me and didn't care about what people thought about it.

The only people who tried to clown or whatever was ratchet, hood chicks but besides sex I don't even want to fukk with them anyways. :yeshrug:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

check it, ima put you all on game so you can stop wasting your time.
the women In video is my wife, she is 4 years older then me, when I met her I was 23, she was 27.
I don't have any tatooes,
I don't speak in any slang, well very rare that I do.
I never wear any jewelry or ear rings.
I never owned paired of Jordan's unless given to me for free ,but that only happened once.
I never used lines when approaching women or try to be funny intentionally.
and never used any drugs of any kind

all this at the time I met my wife, and on top of all that, I had a huge collection of dragon ball z video that I brought with me to LA.

dragon ball z was one of the first things I put my wife on when she invited me to her spot.
I was never not going to be myself.

I say all this to tell you, if you like a women you can't be yourself around...

maybe you shouldn't be around her....:manny:

You always come in to stunt on us with your fine wife. :stopitslime:

You got a fine ass wife and living good. I ain't mad at cha breh. Do your thing!:mjgrin:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

check it, ima put you all on game so you can stop wasting your time.
the women In video is my wife, she is 4 years older then me, when I met her I was 23, she was 27.
I don't have any tatooes,
I don't speak in any slang, well very rare that I do.
I never wear any jewelry or ear rings.
I never owned paired of Jordan's unless given to me for free ,but that only happened once.
I never used lines when approaching women or try to be funny intentionally.
and never used any drugs of any kind

all this at the time I met my wife, and on top of all that, I had a huge collection of dragon ball z video that I brought with me to LA.

dragon ball z was one of the first things I put my wife on when she invited me to her spot.
I was never not going to be myself.

I say all this to tell you, if you like a women you can't be yourself around...

maybe you shouldn't be around her....:manny:

Damn homie +rep

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Itheyre not allergic to cornyness, they're allergic to insecure men.

See me now, I could dress like this

and still draw yats like it's nothing. You need to learn to be more comfortable in your own skin , grandpa Rick

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Step 1 Stopping make threads on bytches
Step 2 stop caring bout these bytches
Step 3 Drown in p*ssy

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
It's like you could be a stand up dude saying all the right things, dressing correct, mouth piece is good, good job etc... but the moment you display an ounce of corny or eccentricity in yourself whether it's verbally or physically a chick will switch up and look at you like a damn lame. It's like you gotta be on code 24/7 or you risk being labeled as a weirdo. A nikka like drake can get away with it but an average dude must stay on point

Thoughts?
Don't pay no mind to what women like that think. Some women are brainwashed to hold onto what socially think how men should dress, act, etc. They cling onto it because it makes them comfortable. But once you break that mold and show them something different and confident in how you operate, some will be more into you and some will be pushed away.