are you confrontational

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Do you look for reasons to confront others purposely? Do you wait until the opportunity is presented? Maybe you dislike confrontation. How do people treat you based on this?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I can be confrontational when I need to be confrontational. For the most part I dislike arguing and fighting, but I refuse to allow myself to be bullied so I stand up for myself when I need to.

Edit: I have been in cases where people have tried to bully me or talk down at me. If it's not a big deal I walk away, but if I have to come into contact with them multiple times then I have to check the situation.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
yeah

if it's bothering me i'll bring it up

not one to be on some "oh but if I say anything they might be upset-" let them be upset :birdman:

i don't go looking for it though. only if there's a problem.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
I can be confrontational when I need to be confrontational.

Edit: I have been in cases where people have tried to bully me or talk down at me.

Same. I don't quite understand what puts the battery in certain individuals backs that makes them keep trying to belittle you every chance they get.

Maybe they only are comfortable discussing what they see as important through situations with a higher degree of intensity? Because they'll be the same ones that know you won't back down from it, but they only would do this infront of others instead of one on one conversation. It's kinda complex.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
I used to be a real chill dude...like I would let nothing bother me and I always minded my business.

But after years of being with a woman who can pull you into some bullshyt argument at the drop of a dime, I've turned into a very confrontational nikka. Everything bothers me now. :francis:

Not even trying to be a woman basher but I feel this. Women are some of the biggest repeat offenders when it come to this in my experience, though men have tended to be bolder.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Not at all, and it can be to a fault. I'm a very very chill type of dude, and unless its something that is harming a loved one, I probably won't respond to it. My mother though is very confrontation. Bad ass kids running on her grass? She gonna say something. Dude comes inches from touching your car when parking? She gonna say something.

shyt was kinda embarrassing as a youngin. It's crazy cause she's the nicest person you'll ever meet, just until you do that one thing to put you on her bad side.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: i used to be, got into a lot of fights growing up.

now i'm way more patient, but still never let any fukk shyt slide :birdman:

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
many people will try to get away with as much as you let them. what satisfaction that gives them:manny:lots of predators out here. some will even try to convince you that's human nature :jawalrus: oh yeah not confrontational

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not at all, and it can be to a fault. I'm a very very chill type of dude, and unless its something that is harming a loved one, I probably won't respond to it. My mother though is very confrontation. Bad ass kids running on her grass? She gonna say something. Dude comes inches from touching your car when parking? She gonna say something.

shyt was kinda embarrassing as a youngin. It's crazy cause she's the nicest person you'll ever meet, just until you do that one thing to put you on her bad side.

Sounds like your Mom pull people hoe cards when needs be. :salute:

My Mom was the same way. I used to be embarrassed as a kid. But now I understand as an adult. :ehh: